Advice for first night out clubbing? Watch

Panickingdiscos
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I turn 18 soon and want to go clubbing. Does anyone have any advice like what to wear, what to drink (I haven’t really drunk before), how much money I’ll need and just any tips would be much appreciated, thanks!
Last edited by Panickingdiscos; 1 week ago
BeetRoots
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Wear shoes and clothes you can dance in as that's what clubbing should involve. If you've never drank alcohol then your first time clubbing might not be a good time to start as you might get drunk and feel ill very quickly. If you do drink alcohol make sure you space it with soft drinks or tap water (the latter is supplied free of charge). How much money you need varies according to entry fees and what you choose to drink, £50 might be a decent safe guess.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
xDron3
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Go for smart casual, always the best bet in terms of clothes.

Eat a good meal beforehand and don't mix your drinks too much. Start off with pre drinks at home or at a pub and take it slowly, move up to clubs and drink as you wish, don't fall into peer pressure. If you feel ill, take it slow, take some fresh air and resume when you're ready. In regards to money, £50 should be fine, maybe more if you're in London.
ayozendayaispeng
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
dont be a *****, also dont overdrink, happened to me lmao
ayozendayaispeng
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
rum and coke bangs, or just double vodka cokes should do it
DrSocSciences
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Take your ID.
Understand that buying someone else a drink entitles you to nothing.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are cats selfish

Yes (57)
56.44%
No (44)
43.56%

Watched Threads