International Students - CAS Watch

Freakout
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Greetings everyone,

I'm an international student. I accepted an unconditional offer from a uni in the UK in around late June. I'm still desperately and eagerly waiting for my CAS statement so I could start the visa process and then go about my summer cause nothing is confirmed until I get that damned passport stamped you know

Anyways international folks of TSR, Lemme know if you've received your CAS statements and if so around what time.

Really appreciate all the help.

Cheers!
KakashiJK
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hey
I received my CAS a few days back.
I guess you should get it soon.
Don't worry😄😄
(Original post by Freakout)
Greetings everyone,

I'm an international student. I accepted an unconditional offer from a uni in the UK in around late June. I'm still desperately and eagerly waiting for my CAS statement so I could start the visa process and then go about my summer cause nothing is confirmed until I get that damned passport stamped you know

Anyways international folks of TSR, Lemme know if you've received your CAS statements and if so around what time.

Cheers!
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Freakout)
Greetings everyone,

Cheers!
A CAS is only valid for 3 months so most universities wont issue them until July/August time.

Make sure that you've provided everything that your university needs to issue a CAS. Some universities like to see all the evidence you'll need to get a visa before they issue the CAS (so they don't end up issuing CASs that get rejected).
Admit-One
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
As above, many Uni's will only start their CAS process around now.

Make sure you check your emails (including your Junk folder, it may come from a different address than previous communications) regularly for guidance from the Uni.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 31 Jul '19
  • Staffordshire University
    Postgraduate open event - Stoke-on-Trent campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 7 Aug '19
  • University of Derby
    Foundation Open Event Further education
    Wed, 7 Aug '19

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (146)
17.65%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (74)
8.95%
No I am happy with my course choice (487)
58.89%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (120)
14.51%

Watched Threads