Revision/Flash Cards

Watch
NoaaaC
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
Over the summer holidays I plan to make revision cards for all my subjects. There's going to be a lot, and so I was wondering if anyone knows a good place/way to store flash/revision cards?

PetitePanda
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
I would categorise the flashcards into topic categories and paper clip them then I would bundle all the flashcards for each subject in different zip folders.
hallamstudents
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by NoaaaC)
Over the summer holidays I plan to make revision cards for all my subjects. There's going to be a lot, and so I was wondering if anyone knows a good place/way to store flash/revision cards?
Hey, I like to keep folders for all my subjects and colour code them. You could put the revision cards in different colours for different topics and put an elastic band round each and keep them in the correct folder?
Sophia
NoaaaC
Rep:
?
So
(Original post by hallamstudents)
Hey, I like to keep folders for all my subjects and colour code them. You could put the revision cards in different colours for different topics and put an elastic band round each and keep them in the correct folder?
Sophia
Sounds like a great idea, thanks!
NoaaaC
Rep:
?
(Original post by PetitePanda)
I would categorise the flashcards into topic categories and paper clip them then I would bundle all the flashcards for each subject in different zip folders.
Good idea, thanks!
Deggs_14
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
I used a “bulldog clip”? To store each of pine in plastic food containers and zip loc bags for each subject for GCSEs. Alternatively you could make ones online using Quizlet.
a-rose02
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Treasury tags are always good and usually really cheap, just hole punch your cards as you go on and attach them to each pile. You can always colour code and use containers, there’s lots of desk organisers and baskets which I’ve used to store revision material in. Organise them into subjects, units and topics though as it’ll be much easier to learn from. Hope this helps!
epicnm
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
I keep them in a draw and use bull dog clips to separate them by subject and then by topic
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (208)
33.44%
No (414)
66.56%

Watched Threads