A Levels Watch

ben_golding45
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I’m 18 years old and i have been doing an apprenticeship, i’ve realised its not what i want to do in life and was looking at doing the uni and a levels route. i would probably do long distance as i wouldn’t want to go back to college has anyone had any success with this and if so what company’s have worked TIA
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ben_golding45)
I’m 18 years old and i have been doing an apprenticeship, i’ve realised its not what i want to do in life and was looking at doing the uni and a levels route. i would probably do long distance as i wouldn’t want to go back to college has anyone had any success with this and if so what company’s have worked TIA
Check college doesnt do it and check access courses.

If you are 18 at the age the course starts at a brick college then you can get another years education free.
If you are doing A levels then you are going to have to google or find people who have used that provider.
Another approach is to ask the provider to be put in contact with previous students or just buy one course to see what you think.
Be warned some subjects such as science are very expensive if you dont have the practical endorsement.

Normal A level imo £250-400 for just the exam marking and sitting part. Online course could be c £400. If its a science then the practical could be an additional £800-£1300 depending where in the country you are.

https://cloudlearn.co.uk/Courses/Onl...el-Courses/101

Are worth a look, bvut you will need to do more research for people who have done t this way. I would probably have taught myself.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

Are cats selfish

Yes (126)
60.29%
No (83)
39.71%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise