why do i need sex everyday Watch

DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
What can i do to make it less painful? I can’t seem to ever get wet when masturbating. I want it to feel good, not be painful.
You can get lube to help. It will be painful at first but that should go away fairly soon after.

As for contraception, you can get condoms free from clinics or buy them from supermarkets. If you want to go on the pill or other forms of contraception you need to see your doctor. It isn't embarrassing at all! Doctors only care that you're keeping yourself safe.

I know you're anon, but you can PM me anytime about this stuff. Here to help
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by DrawTheLine)
You can get lube to help. It will be painful at first but that should go away fairly soon after.

As for contraception, you can get condoms free from clinics or buy them from supermarkets. If you want to go on the pill or other forms of contraception you need to see your doctor. It isn't embarrassing at all! Doctors only care that you're keeping yourself safe.

I know you're anon, but you can PM me anytime about this stuff. Here to help
I will pm you now
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
What can i do to make it less painful? I can’t seem to ever get wet when masturbating. I want it to feel good, not be painful.
We're not supposed to give sex tips here, so I can't be too explicit. PM if you want, I can try and explain a little more.
Dragon14
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Maybe you’re a nympo. Only way too find out is by trying. Protection first ofcourse

i'm a girl and i really want sex. but also never had sex yet i want it everyday. what can i do? i'm getting frustrated.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (131)
18.74%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (70)
10.01%
No I am happy with my course choice (399)
57.08%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (99)
14.16%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed