Uni IB requirement points Watch

yeelik
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Anyone can clarify when it is mentioned in Clearing that IB points is 34 or 36 for example does it includes TOK/EE or exclude?Please assist to clarify from experiences?
LuigiMario
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
if you slightly don't meet your conditional offer, by a few percent, then phone up your college and see what the possibilities are. You have a massive advantage to 'A'-levels, as you already know your result.

In terms of negotiating for entry, sometimes your Extended Essay grade can be combined with your Theory of Knowledge grade, even adding in Morals/Religion or Sport to get close to or over a threshold. Clearing is a fun, chaotic time. You can arrange a great mutual contract with some very good value Colleges.
yeelik
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I just wanted to clear my doubt as some Uni mentioned in their requirement and didnt specify if it is Inclusive or excluding TOK/EE
(Original post by LuigiMario)
if you slightly don't meet your conditional offer, by a few percent, then phone up your college and see what the possibilities are. You have a massive advantage to 'A'-levels, as you already know your result.

In terms of negotiating for entry, sometimes your Extended Essay grade can be combined with your Theory of Knowledge grade, even adding in Morals/Religion or Sport to get close to or over a threshold. Clearing is a fun, chaotic time. You can arrange a great mutual contract with some very good value Colleges.
SarcAndSpark
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by yeelik)
I just wanted to clear my doubt as some Uni mentioned in their requirement and didnt specify if it is Inclusive or excluding TOK/EE
The best people to contact are the uni themselves- they're the only people who can tell you if your current grades are suitable!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 31 Jul '19
  • Staffordshire University
    Postgraduate open event - Stoke-on-Trent campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 7 Aug '19
  • University of Derby