Being a hairy girl Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
so...being a hairy girl and all I was just wondering if its normal to have..chest hair....back hair...stomach hair, facial hair...its dark...its visible...I shave my arms and legs and other necessary areas...but I dont know what to about my chest/stomach hairs....and also...I was wondering...what do guys think of hairy girls...would you dat a hairy girl?...would it bother you?
Anonymous #2
Report 6 months ago
I think guys are quite polarised. Doesn't bother me at all but some would disagree.
Anonymous #3
Report 6 months ago
Yep it’s normal, I have hair all over my body, but not a lot. I shave my armpits and down there. Not allowed to shave my legs. It’s completely your choice whether you want to shave it or not. And I don’t know what guys would think, because I’ve never been in such a situation, not allowed to date so yeah
(Original post by Anonymous)
so...being a hairy girl and all I was just wondering if its normal to have..chest hair....back hair...stomach hair, facial hair...its dark...its visible...I shave my arms and legs and other necessary areas...but I dont know what to about my chest/stomach hairs....and also...I was wondering...what do guys think of hairy girls...would you dat a hairy girl?...would it bother you?
Anonymous #4
Report 6 months ago
Yep it’s normal, I have hair all over my body, but not a lot. I shave my armpits and down there. Not allowed to shave my legs. It’s completely your choice whether you want to shave it or not. And I don’t know what guys would think, because I’ve never been in such a situation, not allowed to date so yeah
Why can't you shave your legs?
Anonymous #3
Report 6 months ago
I actually don’t know. I am a Muslim, but i don’t think that’s why, but my mum just says not yet. I am 17 tho
Why can't you shave your legs?
Anonymous #4
Report 6 months ago
I'm muslim too, I shave my legs, my mom shaves hers. I guess its different for people
I actually don’t know. I am a Muslim, but i don’t think that’s why, but my mum just says not yet. I am 17 tho
CoolCavy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Get checked for PCOS
Anonymous #5
Report 6 months ago
Yeah my mum has that rule.
It's nothing to do with Islam I think.
Anonymous #1
I doubt its that...I'm Pakistani so yeh...I have dark/course hair
(Original post by CoolCavy)
Get checked for PCOS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Wax until you can find a man that will pay for your laser
Anonymous #5
Report 6 months ago
I have hair all over my body also but I don't remove it unless it is the underarm or the bikini area.
Anonymous #1
Or I could land a well paying job and pay for my own laser
(Original post by 3121)
Wax until you can find a man that will pay for your laser
meharkaursandhu
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
I don't know - some guys really don't care, some have a fetish, some hate it. So there's a wide spectrum there and I guess you would just need to be open and ask. It's weird and uncomfortable I know, but if you really want to know, you have to ask.
Anonymous #6
Report 6 months ago
for me it is anyway lol i'm pakistani and frigging hairy!
my downstairs is literally turning into a national forrest haha but when i tell guys this it seems to turn them on for some reason
fallen_acorns
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
My honest opinion is that I don't like it.. I would prefer a girl with less hair. But, if I fell for a girl and then I learned later that she was more hairy then I would like, id be fine with it, and I wouldn't leave her because of it, or demand that she shaved. After all I am a hairy guy, and if a girl told me to shave my chest.. she can **** right off.
awkwardshortguy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
I'd be more bothered by her use of ellipses if it resembled yours.
Anonymous #3
Report 6 months ago
I suppose so, my mum literally has no hair on her body and then there’s me😂
I'm muslim too, I shave my legs, my mom shaves hers. I guess its different for people
kyomi owens
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Any man who would not want to be with you, due to something as natural as hair is not worthy of your time. Hair is natural, lots, non and everything in between. However you could save up and have laser surgery but only if its something that YOU want, don't do it for the opposite sex.
randomsheep11
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by kyomi owens)
Any man who would not want to be with you, due to something as natural as hair is not worthy of your time. Hair is natural, lots, non and everything in between. However you could save up and have laser surgery but only if its something that YOU want, don't do it for the opposite sex.
Guess one could say the same thing about men who are balding? Cause it's "natural"? I'm not balding btw, but it's naïve to think that people are evil just for not liking something that's natural. Acne is natural (no argument about it), bad breath and yellow teeth are natural (unless trees used to grow toothpaste tubes in the caveman times), body odour is natural (I doubt people knew about deodorant 1000 years ago). Does this make any of these things appealing, just because they're "natural"? Yikes, absolutely not.
TaintedLight
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
I like people with lot of hair (on their head) so if this is a necessary consequence of that then i'll allow it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many uni open days have you been to/did you go to?

0 (119)
28.88%
1 (63)
15.29%
2 (62)
15.05%
3 (66)
16.02%
4 (30)
7.28%
5 (27)
6.55%
6 (13)
3.16%
7+ (32)
7.77%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise