Being a hairy girl Watch

mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
so...being a hairy girl and all I was just wondering if its normal to have..chest hair....back hair...stomach hair, facial hair...its dark...its visible...I shave my arms and legs and other necessary areas...but I dont know what to about my chest/stomach hairs....and also...I was wondering...what do guys think of hairy girls...would you dat a hairy girl?...would it bother you?
No it wouldn't bother me but the point is that it clearly bothers you! So therefor your need to take action. You could easily see your gp and get her perspective on the problem and the solutions because there are good solutions.
mgi
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
I actually don’t know. I am a Muslim, but i don’t think that’s why, but my mum just says not yet. I am 17 tho
Yes but you will soon be 18. Then you can sort out those legs girl!
Anonymous #3
Report 6 months ago
ahaha but like no ones allowed to see them anyways
(Original post by mgi)
Yes but you will soon be 18. Then you can sort out those legs girl!
mgi
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
ahaha but like no ones allowed to see them anyways
Ok. So you could do a secret shave and also use some Nair and no one would ever know except your beau on your wedding night! lol.
Anonymous #3
Report 6 months ago
hahahaha true, but I can’t lie to my mum, not a good liar me
(Original post by mgi)
Ok. So you could do a secret shave and also use some Nair and no one would ever know except your beau on your wedding night! lol.
FakeNewsEditor
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Hairy arms don't bother me. But I'd rather she didn't have more chest, stomach and facial hair than me. I shave every day btw (I mean my face ofc not anything else).
Little Popcorns
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
so...being a hairy girl and all I was just wondering if its normal to have..chest hair....back hair...stomach hair, facial hair...its dark...its visible...I shave my arms and legs and other necessary areas...but I dont know what to about my chest/stomach hairs....and also...I was wondering...what do guys think of hairy girls...would you dat a hairy girl?...would it bother you?
It’s a shame most women shave because if they didn’t we’d realise a lot of us naturally have a fair bit of body hair. Instead we’re left feeling unattractive. But we shouldn’t and men who’re grown up enough will realise that it’s not important.
mgi
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
hahahaha true, but I can’t lie to my mum, not a good liar me
ok. Then you will just have to love your mum until you get older. lol
black tea
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
I doubt its that...I'm Pakistani so yeh...I have dark/course hair
Asian women are actually more likely to get PCOS.
Anonymous #7
Report 6 months ago
I actually don’t know. I am a Muslim, but i don’t think that’s why, but my mum just says not yet. I am 17 tho
Why do u shave down there then? Doesn’t ur hair come out thicker
Spanx
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Are you sure you're not a monkey? 🐵 Because then it's fine...not a thing to worry about.
mgi
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
She does not want to talk about the hsir on her vag!
Anonymous #8
Report 6 months ago
me too tbh. i'm white and nobody else in my family has this issue so it's really weird. i just shave when i can be bothered and cover up when i can't be bothered/it's not hot outside
Anonymous #7
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by mgi)
She does not want to talk about the hsir on her vag!
Okay
milobylo
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
I'll tell you this. I'm 25 now. I suffer from PCOS, which causes hair overgrowth plus body and face acne. It was awful for me. But I still got males' attention because I took care of myself, physically and mentally. Noones ever complained about it. But only when I actually dealt with all the things that bothered ME, I became happy with myself. Even if you're Pakistani get checked tho. And laser hair removal works wonders. You can get a monthly repayment plan everywhere now.
milobylo
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Stop replying this bs. Doesn't grow out thicker. Just seems like this cause new hair just is not soften by all the cosmetics and washing and clothing like the old one.
milobylo
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
I'm white and no one in my family has it either. It's tricky, mostly related to stress and poor diet. The outcome is insulin is out of wack and then all the other hormones. Then you get PCOS and hair and acne. I truly recommend to check this out. A lof ot women don't realize they have it.
me too tbh. i'm white and nobody else in my family has this issue so it's really weird. i just shave when i can be bothered and cover up when i can't be bothered/it's not hot outside
alzamagic
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
sooo i got intimate with this guy and loNg story short i completely forgot to wax my chest anddd well yep he saw and wen i realised i was in complete shock like ?!2!2! but we never really spoke about it he just kept on saying that it was really good so i’m guessing guys don’t really keep notice on this stuff? i have been with him for 2 years so maybe he just has learnt to accept my flaws but idk the type of guy he is , is the type to tease girls for having body hair but he doesn’t mind with me maybe?
Anonymous #9
Report 1 week ago
lol i went out w this guy i been w for 2 years and well long story short it got intimate he lifted my top well to see my tiddies and Me I COMPletely forgot to wax my chest and stomach since i’m a hairy girl too, but he didn’t seem to mind i guess? he said it was really good and we never really spoke about it in much depth but my guess is boys don’t really care? like if you’re in a relationship with them and they know who YOU are they won’t hold it against you?? idk
awkwardshortguy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I'd never heard of a woman with a hairy chest before :shock:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are your mock exams going?

Love them - Feeling positive (7)
10.45%
They've been reasonable (25)
37.31%
Not feeling great... (19)
28.36%
They are TERRIBLE! (16)
23.88%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise