Being a hairy girl Watch

Anonymous #10
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
so...being a hairy girl and all I was just wondering if its normal to have..chest hair....back hair...stomach hair, facial hair...its dark...its visible...I shave my arms and legs and other necessary areas...but I dont know what to about my chest/stomach hairs....and also...I was wondering...what do guys think of hairy girls...would you dat a hairy girl?...would it bother you?
yep i have that problem my mom said that the stomach hair fall off when u give birth idk if thats true tho
black tea
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by awkwardshortguy)
I'd never heard of a woman with a hairy chest before :shock:
Women with PCOS can have this issue
(Original post by Anonymous)
yep i have that problem my mom said that the stomach hair fall off when u give birth idk if thats true tho
Doubt it
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by alzamagic)
sooo i got intimate with this guy and loNg story short i completely forgot to wax my chest anddd well yep he saw and wen i realised i was in complete shock like ?!2!2! but we never really spoke about it he just kept on saying that it was really good so i’m guessing guys don’t really keep notice on this stuff? i have been with him for 2 years so maybe he just has learnt to accept my flaws but idk the type of guy he is , is the type to tease girls for having body hair but he doesn’t mind with me maybe?
How about the idea that he fancies you physically and for your personality anyway?!. And what are your insecurities about?!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are your mock exams going?

Love them - Feeling positive (9)
10%
They've been reasonable (33)
36.67%
Not feeling great... (26)
28.89%
They are TERRIBLE! (22)
24.44%

Watched Threads