Is skipping meals dangerous?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
^^
And is crying bad for your health? (Crying nearly every night)
alenadocker
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
It depends why you're skipping meals..if you're skipping them even when you're hungry for the sake of weight or something then yes, it is. It can have very negative effects (I've experienced them myself). Pay attention to your body and what it's telling you (e.g energy levels, dizziness, immune system etc). If you're skipping meals because you're literally just not hungry then nah you're fine, I rarely eat lunch because I just don't get hungry at lunch time lol. Every person is different, the whole 3 large meals or 2000kcals a day or whatever can't be applied to everyone. Just listen to your body
As for crying..if you're crying because you're depressed then yeah but it's your mental health that's causing you to cry which is bad, not the crying itself, in which case it's okay to ask for help!..but if ur just crying over sad movies or somethin then nah you're fineee
(Original post by Anonymous)
^^
And is crying bad for your health? (Crying nearly every night)
username3890778
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
crying isn't bad for your health. but crying every night is a big big problem. speak to someone
JDieMstr
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
If I miss breakfast then I feel weak af, idk why but it just feels like it. Is that even dangerous? Probably not.

Crying for what reasons doe?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Crying because noone in my life sadly understands me. Crying because although I absolutely love my family and religion I feel restricted. I'm not able to be in a same sex relationship (that I have begun to accept) however my parents want to find me a man because I am not willing to find one myself. But I know that my feelings will not change.
(Original post by JDieMstr)
If I miss breakfast then I feel weak af, idk why but it just feels like it. Is that even dangerous? Probably not.

Crying for what reasons doe?
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Once you let yourself go down that hole, it's very hard to get back out... get help before your mind becomes trapped in it.
JDieMstr
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Crying because noone in my life sadly understands me. Crying because although I absolutely love my family and religion I feel restricted. I'm not able to be in a same sex relationship (that I have begun to accept) however my parents want to find me a man because I am not willing to find one myself. But I know that my feelings will not change.
Best thing to do would be to talk to them and yes I know that's easier said then done. If that's not possible at all then do what's required by your parents until you can move out and live life the way you want.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (0)
0%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (0)
0%
No I am happy with my choice (0)
0%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (0)
0%

Watched Threads