What's he doing? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I'm in my mid to late 20's and out of a long term relationship, and like most people began a sort of "friend with benefits" relationship with a guy in my building. He's in his late 30's and recently single himself.

The reason I say "sort of" is because he knows I like him a lot. I told him this when I was quite drunk, but at the time he was in a relationship and said he did like me too but we couldn't act on it.

He knows I'm not on any contraception and we only started having sex recently, so it's not an ongoing thing, and also not a relationship because we don't go out. We just stay home, smoke, watch movies.

This may be TMI, but our method of contraception is withdrawal. Very dumb and playing with fire I know! But the last time I saw him, which was recently, he finished inside me and didn't care or seem shocked. I asked him if he did and he said yes.

Is he trying to get me pregnant or does he just not care?
Afterlife?
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Whatever the Intention it's unironically your fault for agreeing to using pulling out instead of normal contraception
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Last edited by Afterlife?; 1 week ago
black tea
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I suspect he just doesn't care. It won't be his problem if you get pregnant.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (131)
18.82%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (70)
10.06%
No I am happy with my course choice (397)
57.04%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (98)
14.08%

Watched Threads