How to approach resitting failed modules? Watch

courtneydee
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I found out I failed 3 modules in my first year (bad i know) 2 of them are photography based and I don't have the resources to retake them even if I knew how. I've read through the guidelines but I still dont understand how I resit my failed modules or how to submit them. Any help would be appreciated. Would I be better to ask if I can retake the year?
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by courtneydee)
I found out I failed 3 modules in my first year (bad i know) 2 of them are photography based and I don't have the resources to retake them even if I knew how. I've read through the guidelines but I still dont understand how I resit my failed modules or how to submit them. Any help would be appreciated. Would I be better to ask if I can retake the year?
If you can you should start the year again but ask yourself some key motivation questions first: Why do i want to go ti uni? What am i trying to achieve? Why do i fail so many assessments? What is my actual attitude to studying? Why don't i choose work experience first instead of uni and probable debt?
University of Chester
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi courtneydee, your academic department will be sending out reassessment information to you.

The best thing to do would be to contact your department directly for further information and advice. You can also ask about retaking the year, and the resources available to you when you're retaking the module.

Let us know if you have any other questions
(Original post by courtneydee)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

University open days

• University of Chester
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 12 Oct '19
  • University of Chester
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • University of Chester