Neither myself or my girlfriend feel anything having sex. Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I’m a straight guy, and being 16 I’ve started having sex. My girlfriend, who has had a couple of sexual partners before me but is still relatively new to the idea of sex, and I find that whenever we have sex we feel no pleasure physically and just the emotional intimacy which is building our sexual drive. None of us orgasm and due to the certain nature of our bodie, my girlfriend finds it hard to do any other position than missionary at the moment before she gets more used to me. Is there anyway I can make it so that both of us can end up orgasming at the end of the experience.
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’m a straight guy, and being 16 I’ve started having sex. My girlfriend, who has had a couple of sexual partners before me but is still relatively new to the idea of sex, and I find that whenever we have sex we feel no pleasure physically and just the emotional intimacy which is building our sexual drive. None of us orgasm and due to the certain nature of our bodie, my girlfriend finds it hard to do any other position than missionary at the moment before she gets more used to me. Is there anyway I can make it so that both of us can end up orgasming at the end of the experience.
You just both have to find your rhythms. It can take a while for that to occur, especially because you're fairly young. There are other things you could do, but you need to be adults. In the mean time, just keep trying and trying different things and you'll get there.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (131)
18.85%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (70)
10.07%
No I am happy with my course choice (396)
56.98%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (98)
14.1%

Watched Threads