Milobeau
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Is anyone else applying for 2020 vet med at h&k ? I’m strongly considering it but nervous about being the first intake of students. I also don’t know what uni would be more convenient to be based at. I was also wondering if the course will be more farm or companion etc based? Anyone else thinking the same or can help
username2703735
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
All universities will teach to a bare minimum of all sectors - But I would imagine the farm side will be of particular merit due to the long existing facilities Harper has as an ag. uni.
I wouldn't worry greatly about being the first intake - the universities are monitored very closely by the RCVS and if they didn't believe they were capable of running a vet school they wouldn't even be allowed to take in students

Personally Harper is amazing and if I could apply to vet school again now I would 100% be applying there based on reputation alone
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (402)
56.38%
I don't have everything I need (311)
43.62%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise