Is my belly button piercing rejecting?

Watch
Ccocopops
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I think my belly button piercing might be rejecting. The first time I got it done it migrated out my belly button completely. This time I think it might be doing the same. Doesn’t look as bad. But the bar is hanging really low and it looks like the bars way too long. The skin is between the piercing is probably less than half a centimetre. It’s not sore really which it was last time and the actual piercing doesn’t look infected or anything. do you think I should get it checked with a piercer? ThanksName:  794B1AA0-A165-4F56-93D2-8F2D3641FFA9.jpeg
Views: 496
Size:  68.3 KB
Last edited by Ccocopops; 1 year ago
shauna.23
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
hey sweetie, I think you should definitely go talk to your piercer and see what can be done about it, I'm not a piercer myself, but I have 12 piercings, and only 1 rejected, that definitely doesn't sound like normal behavior for a piercing and could lead to some scarring.
Ccocopops
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Thank you. My previous piercing migrated form the bottom out of my belly button. I gave it four years before trying again and I can’t tell where it’s migrating from but it definitely looks like the skin is getting thinner. I will pop in this week and ask. Thank you
(Original post by shauna.23)
hey sweetie, I think you should definitely go talk to your piercer and see what can be done about it, I'm not a piercer myself, but I have 12 piercings, and only 1 rejected, that definitely doesn't sound like normal behavior for a piercing and could lead to some scarring.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (43)
37.07%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (11)
9.48%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (5)
4.31%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (29)
25%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (18)
15.52%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (10)
8.62%

Watched Threads