Law or Psychology? Watch

NicoleBoat
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
I've decided what two A-levels I want to do but I cant decide between Law and Psychology. I want to do Business Management at Uni btw
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
gamey21
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Either Law or Psychology will he useful for a Business Management Degree, But more so Law I think. It’s totally up to you, what you would enjoy more. Because both are great in relation to business. Psychology - study of mind, behaviour, human experiments etc.
Law - study of policy and legislation, history of UK law system etc

Make a pro and cons list. Only you would know. Good luck.
A Rolling Stone
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
neither. do economics, seriously!
(Original post by NicoleBoat)
I've decided what two A-levels I want to do but I cant decide between Law and Psychology. I want to do Business Management at Uni btw
NicoleBoat
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by A Rolling Stone)
neither. do economics, seriously!
I already want to do Business as a A-level and I've heard that doing Business and Economics is not a good idea
A Rolling Stone
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
hmm yeah, economics is more interesting and more respected than business a level though, not that it will make much difference
(Original post by NicoleBoat)
I already want to do Business as a A-level and I've heard that doing Business and Economics is not a good idea
Salim16
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Well i took both business and economics A levels , and i believe if you want something related to business management, you should take both or possibly accounting because eventually younare going to take these courses in college, such as finance,mamagment,marketing and are involved in all these subjects , taking psychology or law wont really benefit you and it would be much easier to do well in uni if you take them , economics is much more interesting too and i believe you would really benefit from all the knowledge in your school life and life in general
(Original post by A Rolling Stone)
hmm yeah, economics is more interesting and more respected than business a level though, not that it will make much difference
NicoleBoat
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
But isnt Economics a-level based on maths and isnt that hard?
Last edited by NicoleBoat; 4 days ago
entertainmyfaith
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
pick what you think you'd enjoy the most.
A Rolling Stone
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Salim16)
Well i took both business and economics A levels , and i believe if you want something related to business management, you should take both or possibly accounting because eventually younare going to take these courses in college, such as finance,mamagment,marketing and are involved in all these subjects , taking psychology or law wont really benefit you and it would be much easier to do well in uni if you take them , economics is much more interesting too and i believe you would really benefit from all the knowledge in your school life and life in general
We were always advised not to take both business and economics
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Foundation Year Open Evening Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Jul '19
  • Regent's University London
    Psychotherapy Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 17 Jul '19
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate (MA) Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 18 Jul '19

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (125)
19.72%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (59)
9.31%
No I am happy with my course choice (357)
56.31%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (93)
14.67%

Watched Threads