NicoleBoat
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I've decided what two A-levels I want to do but I cant decide between Law and Psychology. I want to do Business Management at Uni btw
gamey21
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Either Law or Psychology will he useful for a Business Management Degree, But more so Law I think. It’s totally up to you, what you would enjoy more. Because both are great in relation to business. Psychology - study of mind, behaviour, human experiments etc.
Law - study of policy and legislation, history of UK law system etc

Make a pro and cons list. Only you would know. Good luck.
A Rolling Stone
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
neither. do economics, seriously!
(Original post by NicoleBoat)
I've decided what two A-levels I want to do but I cant decide between Law and Psychology. I want to do Business Management at Uni btw
NicoleBoat
Rep:
?
(Original post by A Rolling Stone)
neither. do economics, seriously!
I already want to do Business as a A-level and I've heard that doing Business and Economics is not a good idea
A Rolling Stone
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
hmm yeah, economics is more interesting and more respected than business a level though, not that it will make much difference
(Original post by NicoleBoat)
I already want to do Business as a A-level and I've heard that doing Business and Economics is not a good idea
Sam171
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Well i took both business and economics A levels , and i believe if you want something related to business management, you should take both or possibly accounting because eventually younare going to take these courses in college, such as finance,mamagment,marketing and are involved in all these subjects , taking psychology or law wont really benefit you and it would be much easier to do well in uni if you take them , economics is much more interesting too and i believe you would really benefit from all the knowledge in your school life and life in general
(Original post by A Rolling Stone)
hmm yeah, economics is more interesting and more respected than business a level though, not that it will make much difference
NicoleBoat
Rep:
?
But isnt Economics a-level based on maths and isnt that hard?
Last edited by NicoleBoat; 1 year ago
absolutelysprout
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
pick what you think you'd enjoy the most.
A Rolling Stone
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Salim16)
Well i took both business and economics A levels , and i believe if you want something related to business management, you should take both or possibly accounting because eventually younare going to take these courses in college, such as finance,mamagment,marketing and are involved in all these subjects , taking psychology or law wont really benefit you and it would be much easier to do well in uni if you take them , economics is much more interesting too and i believe you would really benefit from all the knowledge in your school life and life in general
We were always advised not to take both business and economics
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of starting University?

I am excited and looking forward to starting (38)
13.62%
I am excited but have some apprehension around Covid-19 measures (39)
13.98%
I am concerned I will miss out on aspects of the uni experience due to new measures (95)
34.05%
I am concerned the Covid-19 measures at uni are not strong enough (29)
10.39%
I am nervous and feel I don't have enough information (64)
22.94%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (14)
5.02%

Watched Threads