Am I a duff Watch

Billycatnorbert
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Yo so. I wanna know if I’m a duff.
Jus cos all my friends are like 💪🏻🏃🏻*♂️👫(hot)
And I’m just there.
Also (I don’t know y and I’m not trying to be racist) but I feel like being Indian makes me less attractive.
U can ask me questions on my personality or whatever and I’ll leave a photo underneath.
But opinions?
Name:  70CCEF44-3514-4BCF-8162-249815C767E3.jpg.jpeg
Views: 6
Size:  14.5 KB
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
AestheticEnergy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
hey don't feel insecure about what you look like compared to your friends- trust me, I'm 4"11" and I'm about to go to Year 12 - I still look like I'm in Year 6 haha. If I learnt anything in the past 15 years of my life, it's to accept who you are (even though that sounds cheesy lol) . As long as your friends treat you right and include you, you have no reason to depreciate yourself - everyone is different, and looks aren't everything. Being a good, respectful and motivated person are admirable aspects too
Billycatnorbert
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by AestheticEnergy)
hey don't feel insecure about what you look like compared to your friends- trust me, I'm 4"11" and I'm about to go to Year 12 - I still look like I'm in Year 6 haha. If I learnt anything in the past 15 years of my life, it's to accept who you are (even though that sounds cheesy lol) . As long as your friends treat you right and include you, you have no reason to depreciate yourself - everyone is different, and looks aren't everything. Being a good, respectful and motivated person are admirable aspects too
😐🤔
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (146)
17.63%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (74)
8.94%
No I am happy with my course choice (488)
58.94%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (120)
14.49%

Watched Threads