Edge hill accommodation Watch

gingerlots7
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi all I will be a first year at Edge hill this September and was just wondering what basics I should bring for halls? Some people say bring your own kitchen utensils , pots and pans and I'm not sure if that's true. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by gingerlots7)
Hi all I will be a first year at Edge hill this September and was just wondering what basics I should bring for halls? Some people say bring your own kitchen utensils , pots and pans and I'm not sure if that's true. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
not been to edge hill but as a general rule, as most they'll have a microwave , toaster and kettle there and you'll need the rest of things you might need in a kitchen, not including the big white goods they should be provided.
Natchelle94
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hello, does anyone know what are Edge hill’s policies in terms of bringing guests to stay overnight?
Edge Hill University
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi,
You can find our overnight guests policy on our accommodation page at http://www.edgehill.ac.uk/studentser...livinginhalls/.
If you have any further questions about living in halls, just let us know!
Debbie.

(Original post by Natchelle94)
Hello, does anyone know what are Edge hill’s policies in terms of bringing guests to stay overnight?
rhianhenshall
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
depending on what halls you are in you don't need to bring pans as the university provide these as theyre induction hobs and induction pans are expensive. this only applies for those with ensuite rooms.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

University open days

• Edge Hill University
    All Faculties - Undergraduate and Postgraduate Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Aug '19
  • Edge Hill University
    All Faculties - Undergraduate and Postgraduate Undergraduate
    Sat, 12 Oct '19
  • Edge Hill University