Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
How can I get a big bum as fast as possible
ecolier
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Make as many threads on TSR as possible, titled "Bum". Well done for taking the first step.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
exercise?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Obolinda
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
as fast as possible? surgery
NotNotBatman
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
By having a surgical fat transfer.
LostLioness
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You don't need a big bum. Stay as far away as possible from the current beauty standards. However, if you want a more firm bottom, I can share my exercise playlist with you. Say yes and it will be in your PM.
Obolinda
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
PRSOM
(Original post by LostLioness)
You don't need a big bum. Stay as far away as possible from the current beauty standards. However, if you want a more firm bottom, I can share my exercise playlist with you. Say yes and it will be in your PM.
sknudson
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Eat to the point of being sick, then eat some more. You'll get a big bum... and big everything else, too.
pineapplepink
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
same :lol:
(Original post by Obolinda)
PRSOM
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It's hardly a "current beauty standard" like it's a fad or something. Men (and some women) have always found big butts attractive, it's just taken women forever to realise it and it was only fully realised due to social media. Before anyone says "GURL you don't gotz to please no man!" - we all like to feel attractive. Whether you're consciously or subconsciously improving your look to be attractive to the preferred gender, that's exactly what you're doing. Confidence in your look comes from believing other people think you look good.

To OP, you can YouTube search this and find some great advice there from girls it's clearly worked for.
Last edited by It's****ingWOODY; 1 week ago
Anonymous #3
Report 1 week ago
I’ll be happy to give you mine.

But, jokes aside, sit on your ass all day doing nothing helps
LostLioness
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by It's****ingWOODY)
It's hardly a "current beauty standard" like it's a fad or something. Men (and some women) have always found big butts attractive, it's just taken women forever to realise it and it was only fully realised due to social media. Before anyone says "GURL you don't gotz to please no man!" - we all like to feel attractive. Whether you're consciously or subconsciously improving your look to be attractive to the preferred gender, that's exactly what you're doing. Confidence in your look comes from believing other people think you look good.

To OP, you can YouTube search this and find some great advice there from girls it's clearly worked for.
She said "as fast as possible" and from the naive wording of the post I inferred that this person must be someone young who is not happy with their body. I felt that it was important to just quickly add that her body does not need to be a particular type. As for the desire to have a big bum, perhaps not a new standard but it is a new trend, as you say yourself that it has become popular due to social media. Poor wording on my part. Still a trend that is not healthy for girls.

Have you so far seen anyone say "don't gotz to please no man!"? No. I didn't. Therefore, You have not. It is only natural to want to be attractive and fit physically, therefore I advised exercise which is the best solution. I am no expert and I did say I was going to share videos made by people who know how to help.
Last edited by LostLioness; 1 week ago
CHANELDIAMONDS
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
be a big bum? drink alcohol
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
She said "as fast as possible" and from the naive wording of the post I inferred that this person must be someone young who is not happy with their body. I felt that it was important to just quickly add that her body does not need to be a particular type. As for the desire to have a big bum, perhaps not a new standard but it is a new trend, as you say yourself that it has become popular due to social media. Poor wording on my part. Still a trend that is not healthy for girls.

Did you see anyone say "don't gotz to please no man!"? No. I didn't. Therefore, You have not. It is only natural to want to be attractive and fit physically, therefore I advised exercise which is the best solution. I am no expert and I did say I was going to share videos made by people who know how to help.
A trend in this cause implies that it's something that will go out of fashion, same as your first post.

Nope, you didn't say that, nobody did - hence me saying "before anyone says".
anosmianAcrimony
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Obolinda)
PRSOM
(Original post by pineapplepink)
same :lol:
Don't worry folks I have successfully repped her
FakeNewsEditor
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago

Counted on you to mount (no pun intended) a defence of the ass. Not disappointed.
Xarao
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It's about the shape, not the size.
BlueIndigoViolet
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
average/large is cool, huge implants are ugly af - totally unrealistic, and not good looking

LostLioness
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
A trend in this cause implies that it's something that will go out of fashion, same as your first post.

Case* I am not too concerned about my post going out of fashion, my life doesn't revolve around being 'in fashion' online. There is no need to get personal just because you have nothing substantial to say, yet you wish to be the last one to reply.
Nope, you didn't say that, nobody did - hence me saying "before anyone says".
Okay, but to me your tone in that post felt really off.
CHANELDIAMONDS
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by BlueIndigoViolet)
average/large is cool, huge implants are ugly af - totally unrealistic, and not good looking

that’s a sexy bum
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are cats selfish

Yes (57)
56.44%
No (44)
43.56%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed