The Student Room Group

The Course I'm doing isn't available to choose from?

I'm starting a Postgraduate course (full time) in Ecological Management but it isnt there under course options. There is MSc (Master of Science) so I'm wondering if it's an umbrella term for all Science courses?
Original post by rh8
I'm starting a Postgraduate course (full time) in Ecological Management but it isnt there under course options. There is MSc (Master of Science) so I'm wondering if it's an umbrella term for all Science courses?

Your course will be of a certain classification (MSc, MA etc.), so it should say on the university's website what they classify Ecological Management as.
It's under MSc on the university's website and it is 180 credits
Original post by rh8
It's under MSc on the university's website and it is 180 credits

If your specific course isn't listed, you need to contact the admissions team at the university to ask them to update their list given to Student Finance. This happened to me last year when I applied for my master's, and I had to remind the university to put the right courses on the list.
Oh Perfect, thank you so much for letting me know that!
Original post by PhoenixFortune
If your specific course isn't listed, you need to contact the admissions team at the university to ask them to update their list given to Student Finance. This happened to me last year when I applied for my master's, and I had to remind the university to put the right courses on the list.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending