Can you be happy single? Watch

Oxford Mum
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It depends if you find the right person. Yes it can be lonely but being in my relationships was much worse and they made me anxious and upset. I wish you luck, I really do, and hope you find who you’re looking for
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Oxford Mum
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Case in point: my best friend wanted to fix me up with her next door neighbour. On paper he seemed perfect, and she promised she would put in a good word for me. Well she didn’t, and now he has a new girlfriend. I was pretty miffed until I found out he has some weird habits! So all that glitters is not gold
sknudson
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I wasn't aware that you could be happy in a relationship...

I am, so yeah.
JasmineLLB
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yes. Your happiness shouldn’t depend on other people.
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Oxford Mum)
Case in point: my best friend wanted to fix me up with her next door neighbour. On paper he seemed perfect, and she promised she would put in a good word for me. Well she didn’t, and now he has a new girlfriend. I was pretty miffed until I found out he has some weird habits! So all that glitters is not gold
probably a chestnut licker

:yep:
Oxford Mum
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I wish. He was into bondage.
goggleyed
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago

yes
Joleee
Badges: 18
Report 1 week ago
yes, very happy and i know many of my friends are happy being single as well. when you're busy and lead a full life, a romantic partner becomes less important tbh. i don't have time in the day for myself let alone another person. i've also been in more than one relationship before - i know it takes commitment and other things begin to sacrifice (studies, work, finances, personal freedom, finances, etc). but i understand why some people might think being in a relationship is the be-all-end-all. mainly if you've never been in one.
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Fermion.)
I do things myself and don’t rely on anybody to make me happy. But that doesn’t mean you can’t feel lonely from time to time. It’s a natural human feeling.
Yes i think i agree with you. But do you ever wish you had a special person to share your life with ?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (160)
17.66%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (78)
8.61%
No I am happy with my course choice (540)
59.6%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (128)
14.13%

Watched Threads