How to be productive while waiting for results day Watch

MassiveDong
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I'm bored af doing literally nothing 24/7
all I do is wake up, masturbate, play some video games, watch netflix, play more games, masturbate and sleep
and unless you guys can suggest something else it seems I'm going to continue doing that for a month and 5 days more (A level results day)

Problem is that I live in the middle of ****ing nowhere - the nearest town is half a friggin hour away by car and I don't have a driving license (nor plan on since I'll be moving to UK if I get into uni and will have to do the whole thing again) so I'm stuck at home all day doing literally nothing and dying of boredom and being so idle
Last edited by MassiveDong; 1 week ago
MassiveDong
Rep:
?
and yes, this routine sounds nice in theory - but you get over it after the first few weeks
I'll kill myself if I have to do this **** any longer- I only do it because I have nothing else to do and to stop stressin over results day
MassiveDong
Rep:
?
f uck me

am I really that boring?
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by MassiveDong)
I'm bored af doing literally nothing 24/7
all I do is wake up, masturbate, play some video games, watch netflix, play more games, masturbate and sleep
and unless you guys can suggest something else it seems I'm going to continue doing that for a month and 5 days more (A level results day)

Problem is that I live in the middle of ****ing nowhere - the nearest town is half a friggin hour away by car and I don't have a driving license (nor plan on since I'll be moving to UK if I get into uni and will have to do the whole thing again) so I'm stuck at home all day doing literally nothing and dying of boredom and being so idle
1. If going to uni then get a job and make money even if it involves traveling.
2. Rest and take a break you have earned it.
3. Plan for what happens if you do well and if you do not.
4. Volunteer.
5. Take up a hobby.
6. Go and say goodbye to friends if you are leaving.
7. Draw up plan for everything you have to do to get to UK.
8. Read books, watch films etc etc.
9. Draw up plans for things you might like to do when in UK travel etc.
10. Will assume you dont need CAS and a visa.
11. Start gathering items you will want to take with you. Items you cnat get in the UK.
12. Go and do some travelling with friends.
angelike1
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You legit just need one good hobby like working out, reading, going outside/visiting places etc.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (146)
17.63%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (74)
8.94%
No I am happy with my course choice (488)
58.94%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (120)
14.49%

Watched Threads