The Student Room Group

Asked a girl out on a date...

I’ve been knowing this girl for a while but I’ve never had a chance to talk with her. I recently seen her at a party and we both danced and talked with each other. I felt that we both clicked when we started talking with each other and had a good convo. The next day i messaged her on fb and started talking. Yesterday I ended up asking her out and she said yes. I asked her when she was free and she told me the day she was free. She still hasn’t replied to my message. I’m wondering why she hasn’t replied to my message. :frown:
She must be busy? I think she has a good reason for not replying. I hope she replies to you soon.
Reply 2
She said yes to being asked out. She told you what day she is free. So what else have you asked that you are needing a reply to?

Is she on her holiday from school/college, working, out with family and friends? Unless you were planning an immediate date, she doesn't need to respond straight away. You only asked her something yesterday. Chill out and wait. Give it a couple of days before asking again.
She maybe flaking or she's just busy. The closer to the date the more likely a girl is to flake last min out if nerves etc. Just wait and take it on the chin if she does bail.

If she replies take AS LONG if not LONGER to reply, keep the convo short before the date.

Hope it goes well

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending