The Student Room Group

Liverpool or Leeds

I have offers from Liverpool as well as Leeds for MSc Business Analytics. I have even got a small scholarship at Liverpool. Both are in Russell group. I am not able to decide.
Forget RG for now - which course did you think matched with your strengths better? Whilst they are in teh same overall subject, the way the unis deliver it will be slightly different and the aspects covered will be different. Which university gave you a better vibe when you visited? Which university offers the clubs and societies that interest you? Which university appeared to have better graduate statistics after study? Which university suits your financial needs better (for example can you afford the accommodation costs in Liverpool vs Leeds?) Which university had better links with industry when you explored them?

Basically what was it about these two universities that you liked so that you made your initial application? Which one comes out on top?
Reply 2
Original post by Simbasoul
Forget RG for now - which course did you think matched with your strengths better? Whilst they are in teh same overall subject, the way the unis deliver it will be slightly different and the aspects covered will be different. Which university gave you a better vibe when you visited? Which university offers the clubs and societies that interest you? Which university appeared to have better graduate statistics after study? Which university suits your financial needs better (for example can you afford the accommodation costs in Liverpool vs Leeds?) Which university had better links with industry when you explored them?

Basically what was it about these two universities that you liked so that you made your initial application? Which one comes out on top?

I found the course work more interesting at Liverpool rather than Leeds. And since Liverpool is a port city, I prefer it as compared to Leeds. I am an international student so I can't visit the universities. Also I am not aware about the industry links, that's why I asked it here?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending