I want to quit take my antidepressant and therapy all together Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I want to stop taking my antidepressant but I know that would be impossible since I try to kill myself in late April and had to have the police do a wellness check. So I stop them altogether. I try to complain about the mental health service but they did nothing. They use to say I was "emotionally unstable" which I disagree (I'm not diagnosed with a personality disorder). I don't know if it is my cousin (she kept telling me over text that she going to kill herself and show me pictures of her self harming) that help persuade me that mental health service in our area sh*t. She also refuses to go to a and e, even though my mum offer to drive her to a and e. I don't want to call the police on her because I don't want to push her away. I have to wait a year to get therapy (they didn't know what therapy they want me to do, so I'm doing group therapy). The one I saw to get help told me being religious will help me.
江山此刻波澜壮阔
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I`m sorry to hear that.
Are you boy or girl? How old are you?
Why are you and your cousin so suicidal?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (147)
17.52%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (74)
8.82%
No I am happy with my course choice (497)
59.24%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (121)
14.42%

Watched Threads