Does it bother him that she’s married now? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
My boyfriend and I have had a rocky relationship to say the least, but we’ve always found each other again. During one of our breaks, he got with this girl. She was a rebound, it really didn’t last long. He broke her heart but he didn’t have true feelings for her. It was temporary. I’ve heard she’s married now. Him and her have always spoken on and off (idk why he does this) but I think he feels bad. Anyway do you think it affects him in any way knowing that she is now married? I know he loves me but she was a part of his life, for one Summer.
Opinions?
cheesecakelove
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
My boyfriend and I have had a rocky relationship to say the least, but we’ve always found each other again. During one of our breaks, he got with this girl. She was a rebound, it really didn’t last long. He broke her heart but he didn’t have true feelings for her. It was temporary. I’ve heard she’s married now. Him and her have always spoken on and off (idk why he does this) but I think he feels bad. Anyway do you think it affects him in any way knowing that she is now married? I know he loves me but she was a part of his life, for one Summer.
Opinions?
I don't think it should bother him that she is married and has moved on with her life unless he still had feelings for her. Why do you think he feels bad?
MidgetFever
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
If she was just a rebound that he didn't have feelings for all that much, I can't imagine he's all too bothered.

Though obviously I don't know the guy so I can't really say for sure.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by cheesecakelove)
I don't think it should bother him that she is married and has moved on with her life unless he still had feelings for her. Why do you think he feels bad?
I think he feels bad because she got into the ‘relationship’ or whatever you wanna call it with the mindset of it being a long term thing, whereas he did not
Anonymous #1
(Original post by MidgetFever)
If she was just a rebound that he didn't have feelings for all that much, I can't imagine he's all too bothered.

Though obviously I don't know the guy so I can't really say for sure.
Yeah I understand. Sometimes I don’t think he does but other times I remember all the times she tried getting back into his life and he just let her. That aspect of his life (with her) is one which he doesn’t speak of clearly. Like he told me everything but I met up with her (randomly happened) and there’s contradictions...

Do I be happy that I’m with him and he loves me or do I stay stuck in the past, wondering what was
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (161)
17.75%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (78)
8.6%
No I am happy with my course choice (540)
59.54%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (128)
14.11%

Watched Threads