New Look Job Application Watch

dancer5678
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi. I am trying to apply for a job at New Look via their website. There is a section that asks me to upload my CV, however I don't understand how it wants me to upload it.

Next to the small box I can type in, there is a message saying "No file chosen", but it isn't giving me a way to choose a file. I have tried dragging the cv file from my documents into the box but it doesn't work. I have contacted New Look and they advised me to clear cookies and cache, and to change devices. I have tried all of these and it has not worked. I can't help feeling that it isn't a problem with my laptop / the website, but rather with me trying to upload it in the wrong way.

I was wondering if anyone knows how to upload it? It tells me to upload my CV but doesn't tell me how.

Below I have copied and pasted a link to one of the New Look job applications. The part I am talking about is near the bottom of the application.

Thanks in advance.

https://apply.newlook.jobs/en/vacancies/25484/apply/
Last edited by dancer5678; 1 week ago
Dani15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Try saving your CV in a file on your computer. Then click add file on the New Look website, and it will allow you to choose which file to add.
dancer5678
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I have just figured out that the reason I couldn’t add it was because of the parental controls on our internet. Thanks for your help anyway.
Dani15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
That’s ok. I hope you get the job
(Original post by dancer5678)
I have just figured out that the reason I couldn’t add it was because of the parental controls on our internet. Thanks for your help anyway.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (155)
17.59%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (76)
8.63%
No I am happy with my course choice (523)
59.36%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (127)
14.42%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise