why liverpool hope university??? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
I am thinking about one of the special educational needs degrees???
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Their teaching is apparently very good.
Liverpool Hope University
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Hello there

Great to hear you're thinking of our University!

At Liverpool Hope we offer a Special Educational Needs combined honours course, I actually studied SEN with Drama and Theatre Studies so I was happy I could combine my two passions together. Other examples of combined choices are Education, Early Childhood, Social Care and many more! Click here to learn more about the course we offer and it's combination subjects!

In addition to this, here at Liverpool Hope we pride ourselves on being a smaller than average university, we are campus based so it's very unlikely that you will ever feel lost here. Our smaller size also allows you to create much more personal and meaningful relationships with your tutors and peers. And for someone who considers themselves to be shy, our warm and welcoming atmosphere might actually be the perfect environment for you! :smartass:

In terms of clubs and groups, we have a range of societies and sports clubs which are ran alongside the Student's Union (click here for more info). And if you can't find something that you like, it's actually really easy to set up your own society and the Student's Union will help you along the way! I set up my own society in my second year and it was really rewarding!! :clap2:

Hope this has helped you out and maybe I will see you around campus!

My main piece of advice would be to visit some universities on their open days, that way you can get a feel for the place and see if it is somewhere you could imagine yourself going! It's always good to go to a few so you can compare what you liked and didn't like!

Best of luck,

Ruth :zorro:
(Original post by Anonymous)
I am thinking about one of the special educational needs degrees???
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Liverpool Hope University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 5 Oct '19
    Sat, 2 Nov '19
    Wed, 4 Dec '19

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (125)
19.72%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (59)
9.31%
No I am happy with my course choice (357)
56.31%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (93)
14.67%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise