Pill Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
I recently was moved from loestrin 20 to gedarel 30/150, due to the low supply of loestrin. I had protected sex on Friday we used a condom and he didn't ***. Nor did the comdom rip I checked it afterwards. I took my last pill on Sunday morning and am now on my weeks break but when I was on loestrin I used to get my period on the third day of the break it's now Thursday and I haven't gotten anything. Is this because I've started a new pill and my body isnt used to it yet?
JammyGem91
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
They normally tell you to give it 3 months with pills to get into your system and see how it reacts try a bit longer
(Original post by Anonymous)
I recently was moved from loestrin 20 to gedarel 30/150, due to the low supply of loestrin. I had protected sex on Friday we used a condom and he didn't ***. Nor did the comdom rip I checked it afterwards. I took my last pill on Sunday morning and am now on my weeks break but when I was on loestrin I used to get my period on the third day of the break it's now Thursday and I haven't gotten anything. Is this because I've started a new pill and my body isnt used to it yet?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by JammyGem91)
They normally tell you to give it 3 months with pills to get into your system and see how it reacts try a bit longer
Thanks so much! Wasn't sure if because it was a new pill my body maybe wasn't used to it yet..
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (131)
18.77%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (70)
10.03%
No I am happy with my course choice (399)
57.16%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (98)
14.04%

Watched Threads