The Student Room Group

I’m....so...shocked..I don’t know what to say

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Wooord
I don’t know anything about cars and motoring but everyone in that forum is getting repped

You talk in stan twt lingo 🤭

We could be bffs on there ✊😔
omg u are sooooo cuteeeeee
:rofl:
Original post by batter mix
You talk in stan twt lingo 🤭

We could be bffs on there ✊😔

Have I just found a twitter Stan speaking sister??????🥺💗💗
Original post by CHANELDIAMONDS
omg u are sooooo cuteeeeee

This is revolutionary though 😢
Original post by Wooord
Have I just found a twitter Stan speaking sister??????🥺💗💗

You have babe!! 💃

Your fave could be my fave! We *****es gotta stick together. 🤪

Not many can handle our over dramatic and fabulous arses. When will people ever? 😩
Original post by Wooord
This is revolutionary though 😢

and you've repped me before:cry2:
Original post by Wooord
Mate... I had NO IDEA you could REP people using the TSR app.
I fully just saw someone’s comment and thought it was nice so I was contemplating weather I should log on through safari and rep it, but then I realized that requires too much effort. BUT THENNNN I randomly decided to click the thumbs up at the bottom corner, not expecting anything to happen and it actually repped the post 😭😭😭 this is the peak of humanity. I actually use to go log on in safari to rep a post, so if I have ever repped you, just know that I really liked your post. This is life changing. From now on, my reps will be meaning less and everyone will be repped. Even if you argue that 2+2=17

This has genuinely made my day. I use to be so confused as to WHY the rep button is there but doesn’t work from the last time I tried it. Baring in mind I’ve had TSR for over a year now....
Fish Finger Fan, is you are reading this, I repped your post using the app 🥺 you were the first person, I will never forget this.

Good god. Someone get this to the press. This must be aired on the 10 o' clock News!
Original post by CHANELDIAMONDS
and you've repped me before:cry2:

Your posts are special to me 😌 they’re worth the effort
Original post by Chronoscope
Word :colondollar:

Wooooord 🥳
Original post by Wooord
Mate... I had NO IDEA you could REP people using the TSR app.
I fully just saw someone’s comment and thought it was nice so I was contemplating weather I should log on through safari and rep it, but then I realized that requires too much effort. BUT THENNNN I randomly decided to click the thumbs up at the bottom corner, not expecting anything to happen and it actually repped the post 😭😭😭 this is the peak of humanity. I actually use to go log on in safari to rep a post, so if I have ever repped you, just know that I really liked your post. This is life changing. From now on, my reps will be meaning less and everyone will be repped. Even if you argue that 2 2=17

This has genuinely made my day. I use to be so confused as to WHY the rep button is there but doesn’t work from the last time I tried it. Baring in mind I’ve had TSR for over a year now....
Fish Finger Fan, is you are reading this, I repped your post using the app 🥺 you were the first person, I will never forget this.

Well thank you for the mention, I feel sort of famous and honoured. As they say you learn something new every day”. I learnt nothing yesterday ( just saying).

Glad I played a role in you discovering that you can rep people using the app, and have a nice day.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by KJEKJE Says Hi
Good god. Someone get this to the press. This must be aired on the 10 o' clock News!

You know what, I sense some sarcasm going on there but I’m gonna let that go because I’m on a high right now and I’m still going to rep you son
Original post by fish finger fan
Well thank you for the mention, I feel sort of famous and honoured. As they say you learn something new every day”. I learnt nothing yesterday ( just saying).

Glad I played a role in you discovering that you can rep people using the app, and have a nice day.

Thank you king. you’re an amazing person, have a great evening 💕
Original post by Wooord
Thank you king. you’re an amazing person, have a great evening 💕

Thank you. Prsom
Original post by Wooord
You know what, I sense some sarcasm going on there but I’m gonna let that go because I’m on a high right now and I’m still going to rep you son

Heh, no worries, just being playful! :smile:
Original post by Wooord
Your posts are special to me 😌 they’re worth the effort

also luv the avatar change:wink: thank u baby
Go back to the red codpiece... woooord up!
Your avatar is peeerrrrffect for this thread :rofl:
Reply 39
realizashun,,,,,,,

lmaO this is so pure tho lol

Quick Reply

Latest