I made a complete fool of myself in front of so many people including someone’s mom Watch

Thisisnotme567
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLJckdkdnvjekf jndhndgnvdgrhfjfhdcdvfhthdgdhtjt hscegegrgtjthrgefefrhyjuukiktbec sxwdefefrgthyjyjujyvdcscechjduej wjencndjLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLJckd kdnvjekfjndhndgnvdgrhfjfhdcdvfht hdgdhtjthscegegrgtjthrgefefrhyju ukiktbecsxwdefefrgthyjyjujyvdcsc echjduejwjencndjLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLJckdkdnvjekfjndhndgnvdgrhfjf hdcdvfhthdgdhtjthscegegrgtjthrge fefrhyjuukiktbecsxwdefefrgthyjyj ujyvdcscechjduejwjencndjLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLJckdkdnvjekfjndhndgn vdgrhfjfhdcdvfhthdgdhtjthscegegr gtjthrgefefrhyjuukiktbecsxwdefef rgthyjyjujyvdcscechjduejwjencndj LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLJckdkdnvjekf jndhndgnvdgrhfjfhdcdvfhthdgdhtjt hscegegrgtjthrgefefrhyjuukiktbec sxwdefefrgthyjyjujyvdcscechjduej wjencndjLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLJckd kdnvjekfjndhndgnvdgrhfjfhdcdvfht hdgdhtjthscegegrgtjthrgefefrhyju ukiktbecsxwdefefrgthyjyjujyvdcsc echjduejwjencndjLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLJckdkdnvjekfjndhndgnvdgrhfjf hdcdvfhthdgdhtjthscegegrgtjthrge fefrhyjuukiktbecsxwdefefrgthyjyj ujyvdcscechjduejwjencndjLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLJckdkdnvjekfjndhndgn vdgrhfjfhdcdvfhthdgdhtjthscegegr gtjthrgefefrhyjuukiktbecsxwdefef rgthyjyjujyvdcscechjduejwjencndj LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLJckdkdnvjekf jndhndgnvdgrhfjfhdcdvfhthdgdhtjt hscegegrgtjthrgefefrhyjuukiktbec sxwdefefrgthyjyjujyvdcscechjduej wjencndjLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLJckd kdnvjekfjndhndgnvdgrhfjfhdcdvfht hdgdhtjthscegegrgtjthrgefefrhyju ukiktbecsxwdefefrgthyjyjujyvdcsc echjduejwjencndjLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLJckdkdnvjekfjndhndgnvdgrhfjf hdcdvfhthdgdhtjthscegegrgtjthrge fefrhyjuukiktbecsxwdefefrgthyjyj ujyvdcscechjduejwjencndjLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLJckdkdnvjekfjndhndgn vdgrhfjfhdcdvfhthdgdhtjthscegegr gtjthrgefefrhyjuukiktbecsxwdefef rgthyjyjujyvdcscechjduejwjencndj LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLJckdkdnvjekf jndhndgnvdgrhfjfhdcdvfhthdgdhtjt hscegegrgtjthrgefefrhyjuukiktbec sxwdefefrgthyjyjujyvdcscechjduej wjencndjLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLJckd kdnvjekfjndhndgnvdgrhfjfhdcdvfht hdgdhtjthscegegrgtjthrgefefrhyju ukiktbecsxwdefefrgthyjyjujyvdcsc echjduejwjencndjLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLJckdkdnvjekfjndhndgnvdgrhfjf hdcdvfhthdgdhtjthscegegrgtjthrge fefrhyjuukiktbecsxwdefefrgthyjyj ujyvdcscechjduejwjencndj
Last edited by Thisisnotme567; 1 week ago
kkboyk
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Thisisnotme567)
My friends and I had this whole plan to celebrate vacation at a beach house. I had helped plan out the occasion and was extremely excited. I spent hours getting ready, excited to see the boy I had a crush on. Turns out he had different plans, within minutes of his arrival he retreated to a room with this other girl. This spiraled me into a drunken menace. I don’t remember the rest of the night but this is what I gave been told. I yelled at both my crush and pushed the girl. I was throwing people’s belongings out the windows.I yelled at someone’s mom, pretty bad things that I honestly can’t think about.Left the party and my friend drunk drove us home.I am so ashamed and embarrassed and anxious over my actions it has been a couple weeks since and I still have not been able to shake this feeling.I have spoken to almost no one since the incident.What do I do? Should I move? Someone please tell me this isn’t that bad... help
There's nothing you can do but to move on and apologise to others.
batter mix
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Well I have had my fair share of embarrassing events and drunken episodes. And I am an overdramatic mess after for a month and then eventually I forget and people forget.

So coming from someone whose life is a series of embarrassing events, IT WILL PASS. People will get over it in time. In the meanwhile, apologise to those you hurt and make light of it if poked fun at.

Spoiler:
Show
And my last resort, do something worse to divert the attention. Not recommended but works every single time. :yy:
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
Have you done anything this bad? Not only did I make a fool of myself in front of the people my age in my town but now the parents are talking. Will I ever recover or will I always be that girl... sorry for all the questions I just feel super alone (Original post by batter mix)Well I have had my fair share of embarrassing events and drunken episodes. And I am an overdramatic mess after for a month and then eventually I forget and people forget.

So coming from someone whose life is a series of embarrassing events, IT WILL PASS. People will get over it in time. In the meanwhile, apologise to those you hurt and make light of it if poked fun at.

Spoiler:
Show
And my last resort, do something worse to divert the attention. Not recommended but works every single time. :yy:
Surnia
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You need to be apologising, ASAP. Try doing it in person but, if people aren't accepting, send a handwritten heartful note. Bunch of flowers for the mum, and probably the girl you pushed as well, if possible. After that, there's nothing else you can do.

Your crush didn't have 'different' plans if he didn't know what you were planning! He's entitled to like whoever he wants and accept that it could happen again. People will gossip for a while, then move on to something else. You just need to move on too, and watch the drinking in future.
keptinside
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
If you have the chance to apologise, then do it. You aren't aware of what you're doing when you're not sober. People might understand. If not, then you have done what you're supposed to do in such situation, which is to apologise. If they didn't accept it, then don't worry. You should feel better. If they accepted it, be aware from now on.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (160)
17.66%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (78)
8.61%
No I am happy with my course choice (540)
59.6%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (128)
14.13%

Watched Threads