Does he like me??! Watch

Varia aziz
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
Well There is a boy in our school he is white British and most of the students are Asian and I’m Asian but I’m not from Pakistan or India I’m kurdish , and that boy always stares at me and , today we went to a protest and he was following me and looking at me , tbh im cute I have a white skin ( basically I have western features) but I have light brown eyes and hair , well if he likes me or not I don’t want a relationship , I don’t even have time for myself. My question is does he like me ? Or do white boys like Asian or Muslims?
Anonymous #1
Report 3 days ago
staring at someone doesn't mean you like them, following someone does not mean you like them. It can all be a matter of a coincidence. Grow up and learn to communicate
random_matt
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
So you have a stalker? How cute.
Sammylou40
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
If you’re not interested in it going anywhere then it doesn’t matter in the least if he likes you or not.
But that doesn’t mean he wouldn’t make a good friend. Why don’t you just talk to him
Varia aziz
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
staring at someone doesn't mean you like them, following someone does not mean you like them. It can all be a matter of a coincidence. Grow up and learn to communicate
Calm down I was just asking if u don’t like my question then don’t answer racist
Varia aziz
Rep:
?
Yh actually I wanna be his friend but not gf he seems like a good boy tho .. thanks for that sweet answer!!
(Original post by Sammylou40)
If you’re not interested in it going anywhere then it doesn’t matter in the least if he likes you or not.
But that doesn’t mean he wouldn’t make a good friend. Why don’t you just talk to him
Varia aziz
Rep:
?
Not cute at all 😂👀
(Original post by random_matt)
So you have a stalker? How cute.
Jamie_1712
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by Varia aziz)
Calm down I was just asking if u don’t like my question then don’t answer racist
Good troll. If it’s not a troll you must be deluded. What did that person say that was racist?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Varia aziz
Rep:
?
Yh if I was white British he/she wouldn’t say that
(Original post by Jamie_1712)
Good troll. If it’s not a troll you must be deluded. What did that person say that was racist?
Varia aziz
Rep:
?
Also I love all human beings I don’t care about their race or skin colour and I always try to all human beings but people are not like that towards me which makes me upset... I’m sorry I should’ve said “racist “ it was my first time that I’ve said that in my entire life but I just asked a question and he/she said “grow up and learn to communicate “ I’m not trying to show myself but I’m in yr 10 and I’m 17 and my teachers are surprised by my behaviour and they love me I supposed to be in yr 11 but I’m in yr 10 for some reason I just didn’t like his/her tone..
JamesThomaaas
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
But if you don't have time and don't want any relationship ,why do you want to know it?
Varia aziz
Rep:
?
(Original post by JamesThomaaas)
But if you don't have time and don't want any relationship ,why do you want to know it?
Just curious lol😂 it’s good to know that someone likes ya🙄👀
Jamie_1712
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Right... obviously a troll then. Nice try. Why wouldn’t he say that if you were white? No matter what race you are their reply would have been the same. Just because you don’t like someone’s tone doesn’t give you the right to call them out for being racist, especially when they haven’t said anything remotely racist.
Varia aziz
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
(Original post by Jamie_1712)
Right... obviously a troll then. Nice try. Why wouldn’t he say that if you were white? No matter what race you are their reply would have been the same. Just because you don’t like someone’s tone doesn’t give you the right to call them out for being racist, especially when they haven’t said anything remotely racist.
Well .. I said sorry and don’t make me feel sick by saying “troll”
Royalist Blue
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
From my own perspective White English Males generally speaking do not like Asian/ Muslim Women. Nobody I know does, I don't. Maybe its just our area is 40 years in the past
Well There is a boy in our school he is white British and most of the students are Asian and I’m Asian but I’m not from Pakistan or India I’m kurdish , and that boy always stares at me and , today we went to a protest and he was following me and looking at me , tbh im cute I have a white skin ( basically I have western features) but I have light brown eyes and hair , well if he likes me or not I don’t want a relationship , I don’t even have time for myself. My question is does he like me ? Or do white boys like Asian or Muslims?
Varia aziz
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
Thank uu for ur answer 🙏🏻😊
(Original post by Royalist Blue)
From my own perspective White English Males generally speaking do not like Asian/ Muslim Women. Nobody I know does, I don't. Maybe its just our area is 40 years in the past
Anonymous #1
Report 5 hours ago
lmfao where does racism fit into this you weirdo
SlightlySummer
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 hours ago
So you have to be white/light-skinned to be cute?
Ratchet Hoe
Rep:
?
Report 5 hours ago
(Original post by SlightlySummer)
So you have to be white/light-skinned to be cute?
(That’s what I was thinking oml)
SlightlySummer
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 5 hours ago
Yeah tbh made me feel uneasy, as if he would like her solely based on having 'western features'
(Original post by Ratchet Hoe)
(That’s what I was thinking oml)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (121)
19.45%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (58)
9.32%
No I am happy with my course choice (351)
56.43%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (92)
14.79%

Watched Threads