Can't find condoms with the right size Watch

Anonymous #4
Report 1 week ago
Yes it is because you don't need sex to be alive. Only silly immature boys think otherwise.
(Original post by James2312)
Yes that is the only logical thing to do....................
CoolCavy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Condoms stretch a huge amount, it's unlikely that all of them aren't big enough
Here's how much they can stretch for reference

Am sure if you went to a sex clinic they could sort you out with something
James2312
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Yes it is because you don't need sex to be alive. Only silly immature boys think otherwise.
You don't need to eat more than once every two weeks to be alive either.Nor do you need to drink anything other than water.Whats your point? It's perfectly possible to do something for the fun of it rather than because you need to.Its only the religiously deluded who treat sex as something dirty or shameful.
Anonymous #4
Report 1 week ago
You still need to eat and drink to be alive and healthy but sex is just a meaningless activity meant for reproductive purposes and has no other function. What. So. Ever.
You don't need to eat more than once every two weeks to be alive either.Nor do you need to drink anything other than water.Whats your point? It's perfectly possible to do something for the fun of it rather than because you need to.Its only the religiously deluded who treat sex as something dirty or shameful.
James2312
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You still need to eat and drink to be alive and healthy but sex is just a meaningless activity meant for reproductive purposes and has no other function. What. So. Ever.
So?
James2312
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Not gonna bother with a brain dead **** like you.
Well explain your answer then.Dont just make unsupported assertions.Why is a bad thing that sex has no function? We do plenty of things just for the fun of it.Indeed most things we do are just for the fun of it.Reading books,watching films,watching tv,theme parks,sports,music,dancing.None of those things are done for survival.They are all done for enjoyment.Sex is also done for that reason.Its not necessary to make a baby every single time.
anosmianAcrimony
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Are you rolling them on in the right direction?
NotNotBatman
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I have tried those ones and it's as if they are trying to cut the circulation off. I'd recommend Skyn large. They're non latex, but sometimes they smell a bit weird.
(Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
Are you rolling them on in the right direction?
You can't roll them in the wrong direction.
anosmianAcrimony
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by NotNotBatman)
I have tried those ones and it's as if they are trying to cut the circulation off. I'd recommend Skyn large. They're non latex, but sometimes they smell a bit weird.

You can't roll them in the wrong direction.
Well, you could try. And when they don't go on, you could convince yourself it's because your ****'s too big.
Rid The Kid
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
try a millions wrapper.
NotNotBatman
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
Well, you could try. And when they don't go on, you could convince yourself it's because your ****'s too big.
Yeah, but you'd immediately know if it was inside out as it doesn't roll at all, so at that stage you can't think it's because your **** is big; I doubt that's the issue. I have had both problems and it's very easy to tell if it's too small or if you're just doing it wrong and he said he feels like his **** is gonna go purple, so I think he is getting down all the way, and those pasante ones are painful if they don't fit.
kirigiri
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
weird flex but ok
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #4
Report 1 week ago
Sex is the only thing where there is a risk of deadly infections and again, fun activities are just for immature children.
Well explain your answer then.Dont just make unsupported assertions.Why is a bad thing that sex has no function? We do plenty of things just for the fun of it.Indeed most things we do are just for the fun of it.Reading books,watching films,watching tv,theme parks,sports,music,dancing.None of those things are done for survival.They are all done for enjoyment.Sex is also done for that reason.Its not necessary to make a baby every single time.
YaliaV
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
In your dreams
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
mgi
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
So, I've been looking for condoms that would fit me. I've tried on the regular Pasante ones that the college give out and they were so tight I was scared my **** would go purple (they were 54mm).

I bought Durex Thin Feel ones and I tried them and I think these ones are not wide enough either. I can't roll it on further than a bit more than a quarter there and they also get uncomfortable after a few minutes.

So this is where I am at now. My circumference is 130mm and I genuinely can't find any on Amazon that would be 58mm. The ones considered 'XXL' are just 57mm. Any suggestions?
Are you trolling? this post has been done by a number of people! Durex has sizes for every man and i am sure you already know this if you are being serious!
Tootles
Report 1 week ago
So, I've been looking for condoms that would fit me. I've tried on the regular Pasante ones that the college give out and they were so tight I was scared my **** would go purple (they were 54mm).

I bought Durex Thin Feel ones and I tried them and I think these ones are not wide enough either. I can't roll it on further than a bit more than a quarter there and they also get uncomfortable after a few minutes.

So this is where I am at now. My circumference is 130mm and I genuinely can't find any on Amazon that would be 58mm. The ones considered 'XXL' are just 57mm. Any suggestions?
Regular condoms can expand to a circumference of nearly three feet and a length of about four. I'm quite well-endowed and never found condoms too tight, so much as simply finding rubber against my penis uncomfortable.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (160)
17.66%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (78)
8.61%
No I am happy with my course choice (540)
59.6%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (128)
14.13%

Watched Threads