Started new pill. Watch

Samantha120216
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Went from taking loestrin 30 to gedarel 30/150 my last pill wasn't taken on Sunday morning. It's not Thursday evening and I've nothing yet. Should I be concerned???
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Samantha120216)
Went from taking loestrin 30 to gedarel 30/150 my last pill wasn't taken on Sunday morning. It's not Thursday evening and I've nothing yet. Should I be concerned???
you could just be adjusting to the change in hormones but if you're concerned ask a pharmacist for advice perhaps.
Samantha120216
Rep:
?
(Original post by claireestelle)
you could just be adjusting to the change in hormones but if you're concerned ask a pharmacist for advice perhaps.
That was really bad English I meant to say my last pill was taken on Sunday morning. This is the first break on this new pill so I'm presuming that my body could just be getting used to it. When I have sex we always use condoms and he never ejaculates in me.
claireestelle
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
That was really bad English I meant to say my last pill was taken on Sunday morning. This is the first break on this new pill so I'm presuming that my body could just be getting used to it. When I have sex we always use condoms and he never ejaculates in me.
it's very unlikely you'd be pregnant so i wouldn't worry too much
Samantha120216
Rep:
?
(Original post by claireestelle)
it's very unlikely you'd be pregnant so i wouldn't worry too much
I had sex the Friday before I took my last pill on Sunday. Now we used a condom he didn't ejaculate and when I say it lasted no more then 5 minutes it really didn't as I really was not in the right mind and CONSTANTLY get paranoid of becoming pregnant. So not getting my period this break is stressing me out a lot!
claireestelle
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I had sex the Friday before I took my last pill on Sunday. Now we used a condom he didn't ejaculate and when I say it lasted no more then 5 minutes it really didn't as I really was not in the right mind and CONSTANTLY get paranoid of becoming pregnant. So not getting my period this break is stressing me out a lot!
Remember its not an actual period, its a withdrawal from your hormone levels dropping but since you switched pill it could take time to happen, speak to your doctor if you're concerned.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

What are your favourite crisps?

Kettle Chips (38)
15.77%
McCoys Salt and Vinegar (17)
7.05%
McCoys Flame Grilled Steak (17)
7.05%
Walkers Prawn Cockail (26)
10.79%
Monster Munch (18)
7.47%
Pringles (64)
26.56%
Walkers Oven Baked Crisps (15)
6.22%
Walkers Beef and Onion (3)
1.24%
Thai Sweet Chili Sensations (43)
17.84%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise