Cheating? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Hi, my gf of 10 years is going away with the girls this weekend. She has had an all over spray tan had her eye brows done and shaved her bits. Should I be concerned as she doesn’t normally do these things for just me?
They went a few years ago and I was told in confidence by a friend of hers that she and another guy got up to various things and shared a bed. It came out that they shared a bed and she admitted that but said nothing happened and he came back with a load of other guys that her friends brought back and she was asleep and woke up and he was there.
Apart from the above statement about the other guy is this normal behaviour for a girl to do?
Slightly worrying she’s gonna cheat on me with a guy, also all her friends are single.
AzureCeleste
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Seems a bit strange
Have you spoken to her about it?
She may just want to get all done up for a girls holiday away
Anonymous #1
Yes I did ask about it and she said what you said I just want to look nice and the Dhabi g part just needed doing. Not so sure though
(Original post by AzureCeleste)
Seems a bit strange
Have you spoken to her about it?
She may just want to get all done up for a girls holiday away
AzureCeleste
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Yes I did ask about it and she said what you said I just want to look nice and the Dhabi g part just needed doing. Not so sure though
It's up to you wether you trust her or not.
I'd assume if she went and did all those things when she was with her friends it was more because they all did it.
I'd maybe give her the benefit of the doubt for now
Xarao
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I'm confused here.

So you know she was in bed with another guy when this happened before and you think nothing happened? You're joking right? :rofl:
keptinside
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Xarao)
I'm confused here.

So you know she was in bed with another guy when this happened before and you think nothing happened? You're joking right? :rofl:
They beginners, the bed was alright. All safe
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #1
(Original post by AzureCeleste)
It's up to you wether you trust her or not.
I'd assume if she went and did all those things when she was with her friends it was more because they all did it.
I'd maybe give her the benefit of the doubt for now
Maybe but none of them had a spray tan etc before hand and not all over as far as I know lol. I always give her the benefit of the doubt but something about it doesn’t feel right
Findingfayy
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
It depends on the trust in your relationship. You've been together 10 years which is amazing, but you don't fully trust her? seems like something is wrong despite whether or not she has actually cheated or is going to. From a purely neutral side and from another woman, getting tanned eyebrows and 'bits' done are just nice things to do to make yourself feel good for a holiday, and all her female friends going have probably done the same. Does not mean she's going to cheat.

For me, just sharing a bed with a guy isn't much, I've slept in the same bed as one of my best guy friends whilst I was in a relationship, I told my bf at the time before we did it, and he was fine with it, because we had trust, and he knew if there was a situation where he needed to share a bed he could do so with a female friend and I wouldn't care. However, the fact you said your friend told you in confidence that your gf and this bloke got up to 'various' things is worrying, but the friend might have just thought she heard or saw something when really there was nothing. Purely depends on the trust dude
xoxAngel_Kxox
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Pampering in the way you've described is totally normal on a holiday where you're going to be wearing a bikini, so that's nothing to worry about.

Even the bed thing I wouldn't say is hugely worrying - it happens on holiday, you get drunk and then end up sleeping wherever you can. It doesn't mean anything happened.. but that comes down to the trust between you. You either believe her or you don't.
greatmonte
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
That's weird but regardless if you cant discuss your concerns after ten years you need to break up
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
When she got home she told me that another guy slept in the bed with her but that’s all it was , she woke up and he was there. I was told in confidence by her friend that they did stuff but she hasn’t admitted that to me and I can’t tell my gf I know what her friend told me cause she told me not to tell her she told me, if that makes sense?
(Original post by Xarao)
I'm confused here.

Anonymous #1
We talk about everything but I’ve asked her about this several times and she’s always told me nothing happened and of you read above I only know what happened cause her friend told me. Who do I believe? Her friend has no reason to lie but my partner has everything to lose if she gets caught?
(Original post by greatmonte)
That's weird but regardless if you cant discuss your concerns after ten years you need to break up
Anonymous #1
I get all that and she normally does the hair and make up and eye brows etc but this was a bit more with the spray tan and all that plus they’ve gone to the same place as things happened before. I do trust her I always have, she likes to like nice and o buy her lots of nice things to make her look nice when she goes out not that she needs any of it as she’s gorgeous. I get all that I’ve been there in the past but not when I’ve been with her.
(Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox)
Pampering in the way you've described is totally normal on a holiday where you're going to be wearing a bikini, so that's nothing to worry about.

Even the bed thing I wouldn't say is hugely worrying - it happens on holiday, you get drunk and then end up sleeping wherever you can. It doesn't mean anything happened.. but that comes down to the trust between you. You either believe her or you don't.
Anonymous #1
Yer I get you I’ve got no problem with doing her self up not that she needs to she would look amazing in a bin bag! Just things I know have happened clouds my judgement and it’s a lot to throw away if she does do anything again.
(Original post by Findingfayy)
It depends on the trust in your relationship. You've been together 10 years which is amazing, but you don't fully trust her? seems like something is wrong despite whether or not she has actually cheated or is going to. From a purely neutral side and from another woman, getting tanned eyebrows and 'bits' done are just nice things to do to make yourself feel good for a holiday, and all her female friends going have probably done the same. Does not mean she's going to cheat.

For me, just sharing a bed with a guy isn't much, I've slept in the same bed as one of my best guy friends whilst I was in a relationship, I told my bf at the time before we did it, and he was fine with it, because we had trust, and he knew if there was a situation where he needed to share a bed he could do so with a female friend and I wouldn't care. However, the fact you said your friend told you in confidence that your gf and this bloke got up to 'various' things is worrying, but the friend might have just thought she heard or saw something when really there was nothing. Purely depends on the trust dude
Xarao
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Yer I get you I’ve got no problem with doing her self up not that she needs to she would look amazing in a bin bag! Just things I know have happened clouds my judgement and it’s a lot to throw away if she does do anything again.
"Does do anything again"? What do you mean, she cheated before?
Anonymous #1
Yer last time she went away with the girls. She doesn’t know I know that though and I have been told of other things she supposed to have done when drunk but just there just rumors.
(Original post by Xarao)
"Does do anything again"? What do you mean, she cheated before?
Xarao
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Yer last time she went away with the girls. She doesn’t know I know that though and I have been told of other things she supposed to have done when drunk but just there just rumors.
I really don't know what to say to you buddy. She's clearly taking you for a fool but I can kind of sense that you love her and it's a 10 year relationship between use two.

On one hand, you can move on. However, if these allegations are true, I can guarantee you she'll continue to do so in the future until you catch her red-handed.
Secretariat123
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Wow, you must be one hell of an awesome boyfriend to hear that your girlfriend has cheated on you but not confront her.

I'm sorry to say but anyone can predict what's going to happen on this trip, but if you're ok with it then fair play to you...
Anonymous #1
Not really ok with it but when she’s always denied cheating but her friends tell me different then who’s story do you choose? I have confronted her about things I’ve heard and she’s always said she’s never cheated on me, she hates cheaters??
(Original post by Secretariat123)
Wow, you must be one hell of an awesome boyfriend to hear that your girlfriend has cheated on you but not confront her.

I'm sorry to say but anyone can predict what's going to happen on this trip, but if you're ok with it then fair play to you...
Anonymous #1
Yer you see that’s how I feel, I think she will until I catch her out or I’ll never catch her cause she never does anything and it is all coincidence and innocent and just people spreading crap!? No real way of knowing I guess.
(Original post by Xarao)
I really don't know what to say to you buddy. She's clearly taking you for a fool but I can kind of sense that you love her and it's a 10 year relationship between use two.

On one hand, you can move on. However, if these allegations are true, I can guarantee you she'll continue to do so in the future until you catch her red-handed.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (133)
18.71%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (72)
10.13%
No I am happy with my course choice (405)
56.96%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (101)
14.21%

Watched Threads