BT assessment centre Watch

Robbo101
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
Hi
I have been told that I am being considered for an assessment centre for an apprenticeship at BT however I have been recieving the same email over and over saying I am still being considered, but have not been confirmed to an assessment yet.

Has anyone else had this as well and from previous experience, how long does it take to be confirmed to an assessment centre with BT
Last edited by Robbo101; 4 days ago
shadowdweller
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by Robbo101)
Hi
I have been told that I am being considered for an assessment centre for an apprenticeship at BT however I have been recieving the same email over and over saying I am still being considered, but have not been confirmed to an assessment yet.

Has anyone else had this as well and from previous experience, how long does it take to be confirmed to an assessment centre with BT
Hey, sorry you haven't had an answer to this yet - just giving it a quick bump, so hopefully someone will be along soon

Some companies it will take a while for assessment centres to be confirmed, especially if they've had a number of applications, or if the deadline for applying has not yet passed - when you say you keep receiving the same email, how often have you been getting it?
ltsmith
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
I applied to quite a few companies who did ACs and by the time they arranged one for me I accepted an offer elsewhere.

They can take a very long time.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (122)
19.55%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (58)
9.29%
No I am happy with my course choice (352)
56.41%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (92)
14.74%

Watched Threads