Female pubic hair Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
A bit random, but just wondering - do other girls have pubic hair on the top of the inner thighs as well, or is it just me? Is this normal?
Anonymous #2
Report 5 days ago
Yep, this is completely normal. Hair growth is different for everyone. But if it's in the general area, then there's nothing to worry about.
(Original post by Anonymous)
A bit random, but just wondering - do other girls have pubic hair on the top of the inner thighs as well, or is it just me? Is this normal?
Anonymous #3
Report 5 days ago
Oh for sure, it's a bit crazy down there! I have tried shaving and stuff but it's so irritating I don't really bother, not unless I'm about to go swimming or something.

I find it so weird that people these days naturally expect girls to be hairless, like that takes EFFORT and money and has risk of infection and stuff! There's more important things to be doing with our lives really.

Anyway you do you - but you don't have to do anything to your body for someone else's sake, like if a future bf of mine wants me to abolish all hair he can **** off lol.

And although it's not talked about much, you aren't alone - bodies are weird af and we all have pubes and discharge and stuff at some point.

(Original post by Anonymous)
pgoncalv
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I am not a girl, but I do not think it is unusual. Never bothered me.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by pgoncalv)
I am not a girl, but I do not think it is unusual. Never bothered me.
Good to know. Thanks.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (131)
18.82%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (70)
10.06%
No I am happy with my course choice (397)
57.04%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (98)
14.08%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed