searching123job
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Easy now, dont let it get to your head

Remember, you failed your a levels
(Original post by JohnnyKip21)
Nah it ain't, it's a reality because I just achieved a 2.1 from a world 7 university, what you got son?
kjnkjnlknjlmklnm
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
D*D*D* is the equivalent to 3A* on paper, in front of the top universities. This has been proven already, hence why top RG uni's accept BTEC's into many of their courses, ranging from Science and Engineering subjects.. and students can achieve great grades. BTEC qualifications are also improving, with the introduction to exams.. therefore it's preparing college students for university, as proven for us.
Point still stands. I'm near certain oxbridge don't accept them, doubt the top London ones do either for maths related subjects.
NotNotBatman
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Well done.
ltsmith
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Nah it ain't, it's a reality because I just achieved a 2.1 from a world 7 university, what you got son?
a real CS degree from a world class university
JohnnyKip21
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
It's all about the come back my son, and my comeback is the biggest one, you'll ever witness. What uni you @ ?
(Original post by searching123job)
Easy now, dont let it get to your head

Remember, you failed your a levels
searching123job
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Aint got much im afraid. Not even at university
It's all about the come back my son, and my comeback is the biggest one, you'll ever witness. What uni you @ ?
JohnnyKip21
Rep:
?
LOOOOOOL my man graduated from South Bank out here, was the A levels worth it?
(Original post by ant56777)
useless like your 1st from London south bank jog on
JohnnyKip21
Rep:
?
I guess, you gotta get yourself on a BTEC then - pay the £50 for the enrollment fee, and get yourself to a top RG uni.
Aint got much im afraid. Not even at university
searching123job
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Sounds like a good plan

I’ll also get my triple D*, which is equivalent to A*A*A*
I guess, you gotta get yourself on a BTEC then - pay the £50 for the enrollment fee, and get yourself to a top RG uni.
AngryRedhead
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I’d be impressed if it was straight CS but management is a joke of a subject that even a monkey could do well in
JohnnyKip21
Rep:
?
We got students who completed Engineering degrees from top universities and got 2.1, all from BTEC? What do you say about that??
(Original post by AngryRedhead)
I’d be impressed if it was straight CS but management is a joke of a subject that even a monkey could do well in
searching123job
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hey man, thats not very nice
LOOOOOOL my man graduated from South Bank out here, was the A levels worth it?
AngryRedhead
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Meh, get into Oxbridge with them and then I’ll be impressed. BTEC is undoubtedly regarded as being inferior to A-levels hence why neither medicine courses nor Oxbridge accept them
We got students who completed Engineering degrees from top universities and got 2.1, all from BTEC? What do you say about that??
JohnnyKip21
Rep:
?
You got two options bruv, work 12 hours a day studying for your A levels and get CCC, and go to University of Kent, or.. choose BTEC, have free time and bang PS4, get into UoN and UCL? Choose.
Sounds like a good plan

I’ll also get my triple D*, which is equivalent to A*A*A*
AngryRedhead
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I’m not at AR nor studying politics, you look stupid now
care to say where your Anglia ruskin politics degree got you, thats right making tea for Boris Johnsons dog
Last edited by AngryRedhead; 1 week ago
moneymanJPM
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Well done, but 3 D* is most definitely not comparable to 3 A*. I would respect someone who got 3 Cs at A-level, more than someone who got triple D*.
JohnnyKip21
Rep:
?
Think straight mate.... You'd rather go to University of Kingston than a top RG uni? You stupid guy.
(Original post by moneymanJPM)
Well done, but 3 D* is most definitely not comparable to 3 A*. I would respect someone who got 3 Cs at A-level, more than someone who got triple D*.
searching123job
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Umm neither
You got two options bruv, work 12 hours a day studying for your A levels and get CCC, and go to University of Kent, or.. choose BTEC, have free time and bang PS4, get into UoN and UCL? Choose.
mnot
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
3 D* which is equivalent to 3 A*'s.
Name:  banter.jpeg
Views: 12
Size:  15.1 KB
moneymanJPM
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Listen, by choosing btecs in the first place you have shown your academically inept. If you start a-levels you at least give yourself the option of getting into a world class uni for a competent degree. Any degree that allows btces is piss poor. Moreover, employers do not rate btecs at all. Btecs on your cv is worse than having a 2.2
Think straight mate.... You'd rather go to University of Kingston than a top RG uni? You stupid guy.
hmm 3 Cs get you Bolton Uni and 3 D*s get you UCL, i think my my dead rat could make the decision whats better
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are cats selfish

Yes (56)
56%
No (44)
44%

Watched Threads