how do you guys deal with constant rejection? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I've messaged about 10 women online, got ignored 9 out of 10. The remaining 1 just didn't click, she was sending me one sentence replies so really not that different to ignoring me.

How do you deal with being ignored by girls even if you put a lot of effort on your msgs, try to find common interests etc?
ecolier
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I've messaged about 10 women online, got ignored 9 out of 10. The remaining 1 just didn't click, she was sending me one sentence replies so really not that different to ignoring me.

How do you deal with being ignored by girls even if you put a lot of effort on your msgs, try to find common interests etc?
Don't take it personally.

They literally have about 100s of men texting them. You need to stand out.

That's the way of the (online) dating world.

Good luck
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by ecolier)
Don't take it personally.

They literally have about 100s of men texting them. You need to stand out.

That's the way of the (online) dating world.

Good luck
Yeh that's what I'm worried about, I can't stand out because of my looks or am I so boring? it's very draining and really damaging to my self-esteem to constantly question what am I doing wrong.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
Hey don’t get to upset, and don’t let your self confidence or esteem drop. Why don’t you try a matching website where they find you your match or something? But if they ignore you then think of it like this, they wasn’t worth your time, and it was their loss not yours. If your not confident about how you look, how will anyone else find you gorgeous cute etc etc etc? You need to feel comfortable enough to believe your good looking and then show yourself off. You will find someone hun it just takes time😊
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (160)
17.66%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (78)
8.61%
No I am happy with my course choice (540)
59.6%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (128)
14.13%

Watched Threads