Back Pain Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi, so I am an 18yr old male and have been suffering with quite moderate low back pain on my left side for 3 months now everyday since i first pulled my back in April before my exams. I kinda put it off and hoped it would heal itself for the first month but it did not get better. The pain has continued since and becomes quite sharp at times but majority of the time it's a dull ache at the base of my spine.

I've recently been to see the GP who has said that I should have physio and the physiotherapist did some deep tissue massage and claims it is a genetic disorder.

I've written this forum as the pain has been quite sharp today everytime I stand up from a sitting position and I'm not sure what to do to combat it? i have tried lots of remedies but the pain persists and I would really like to go back to playing sports. I just hope it's not chronic and it goes away eventually...

I'd be welcome to advice and any other peoples experience with back pain and getting rid of it... thanks
Rock Fan
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi, so I am an 18yr old male and have been suffering with quite moderate low back pain on my left side for 3 months now everyday since i first pulled my back in April before my exams. I kinda put it off and hoped it would heal itself for the first month but it did not get better. The pain has continued since and becomes quite sharp at times but majority of the time it's a dull ache at the base of my spine.

I've recently been to see the GP who has said that I should have physio and the physiotherapist did some deep tissue massage and claims it is a genetic disorder.

I've written this forum as the pain has been quite sharp today everytime I stand up from a sitting position and I'm not sure what to do to combat it? i have tried lots of remedies but the pain persists and I would really like to go back to playing sports. I just hope it's not chronic and it goes away eventually...

I'd be welcome to advice and any other peoples experience with back pain and getting rid of it... thanks
I would go back to the doctors we can't diagnose it over the internet
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (146)
17.63%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (74)
8.94%
No I am happy with my course choice (488)
58.94%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (120)
14.49%

Watched Threads