Condom split during sex, should I be worried? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
I had sex with my boyfriend and we usually use protection, this time round the condom split but we only became aware after. I know I’ve passed the ovulation stage and I’m meant to start my period tomorrow. Would it be worth getting the morning after pill or should I just see if I get my period?
Rock Fan
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I had sex with my boyfriend and we usually use protection, this time round the condom split but we only became aware after. I know I’ve passed the ovulation stage and I’m meant to start my period tomorrow. Would it be worth getting the morning after pill or should I just see if I get my period?
I would get the morning after pill, you can't take the risk waiting
ohhello92x
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I’m echoing what Rock Fan has said, get the morning after pill just to be on the safe side
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Update I got the morning after pill but I didn’t get my period today :confused:
ohhello92x
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Update I got the morning after pill but I didn’t get my period today :confused:
How many days per month do you wait for your period to start? Sometimes mine vary. Did you have unprotected sex or contraception failure during ovulation?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
It’s different each month but it’s usually 33 days and we had protected sex during ovulation. I know I passed the ovulation stage almost 2 weeks ago now so I’m just confused
(Original post by ohhello92x)
How many days per month do you wait for your period to start? Sometimes mine vary. Did you have unprotected sex or contraception failure during ovulation?
Rock Fan
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
It’s different each month but it’s usually 33 days and we had protected sex during ovulation. I know I passed the ovulation stage almost 2 weeks ago now so I’m just confused
Stress may make it late as well
black tea
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Rock Fan)
Stress may make it late as well
Yep. And so can the morning after pill.
Anonymous #2
Report 5 days ago
Ok, well the from personal experience the morning after pill can make your period late, so could be that for you. If you’re stressed that can also affect your period.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (132)
18.83%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (70)
9.99%
No I am happy with my course choice (400)
57.06%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (99)
14.12%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed