Ucas track Watch

GN1234
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I have been offered a place at NTU,(which was the email directly from NTU) and I have obviously had to wait ages for my UCAS tracking page to update. It finally updates after waiting a few days and says I’ve been declined or unsuccessful?
Can anyone help!? I’m panicking
Afterlife?
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Did you meet the offer conditions
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by GN1234)
I have been offered a place at NTU,(which was the email directly from NTU) and I have obviously had to wait ages for my UCAS tracking page to update. It finally updates after waiting a few days and says I’ve been declined or unsuccessful?
Can anyone help!? I’m panicking
Does the message on Track say that you were “Rejected by default”. If so ring up NTU. They missed their deadline to make the offer through ucas and they can change that.
GN1234
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by Afterlife?)
Did you meet the offer conditions
I don’t know because I wasn’t able to check because it didn’t update on UCAS to let me look
GN1234
Rep:
?
Yes it does say that. Thank you I’ll ring them
(Original post by PQ)
Does the message on Track say that you were “Rejected by default”. If so ring up NTU. They missed their deadline to make the offer through ucas and they can change that.
GN1234
Rep:
?
(Original post by PQ)
So does this mean I have anything to worry about? I’m going to ring NTU when they open, but is it just a misunderstanding that can be changed. You don’t think this will affect my placement do you?
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by GN1234)
So does this mean I have anything to worry about? I’m going to ring NTU when they open, but is it just a misunderstanding that can be changed. You don’t think this will affect my placement do you?
It’s an admin error. Ring them up and explain you have an email offer from them but they didn’t put it on ucas in time.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 31 Jul '19
  • Staffordshire University
    Postgraduate open event - Stoke-on-Trent campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 7 Aug '19
  • University of Derby
    Foundation Open Event Further education
    Wed, 7 Aug '19

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (146)
17.65%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (74)
8.95%
No I am happy with my course choice (487)
58.89%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (120)
14.51%

Watched Threads