Backpacking alone Watch

222b
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Thinking about taking a gap year and going backpacking around the world when I turn 18, is it safe for a female to go alone?
And has anyone been backpacking around the world?
The Mogg
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
But I would recommend Wales, lovely place with lots of... sheep, and... hills.
(Original post by rftygvhjb)
The world is a horrible place with scum like the bear and RichPiana around. However, if you can avoid creeps like this then you should be fine. Under no circumstances go to the shithole that is known as Finland though LiberOfLondon
LiberOfLondon
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by rftygvhjb)
The world is a horrible place with scum like the bear and RichPiana around. However, if you can avoid creeps like this then you should be fine. Under no circumstances go to the shithole that is known as Finland though LiberOfLondon
Huomenta, Ttingtox. Ajattellen sitä nai kaktusta nyt - ehkä se on poikaystäväsi ja se on lähimpänä saat vittu, sä perkeleen äpärä. Suksi vittuun ja runkkaa Japanilaiset animein tyttöt, sä pervo.
Oh, and get a life, you useless vegan arsepuffin. You're one to talk about creeps - one wonders about the contents of your hard drive.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (131)
18.9%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (69)
9.96%
No I am happy with my course choice (395)
57%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (98)
14.14%

Watched Threads