Bake-off Watch

Ten-Ten
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
So during the great british bake off. You know how they make those gigantic treats and then the judges have like 1 bite of it. What happens to the rest of it
fish finger fan
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Ten-Ten)
So during the great british bake off. You know how they make those gigantic treats and then the judges have like 1 bite of it. What happens to the rest of it
I presume the contestant takes it home, or shares it with other contestants. The rubbish stuff probably just gets thrown away.

or maybe..... the judges take all the food and eat it off camera. (that would be funny)
Last edited by fish finger fan; 1 week ago
Ten-Ten
Rep:
?
Ooh. I thought there would be like an opportunity where the viewers get to eat some
(Original post by fish finger fan)
I presume the contestant takes it home, or shares it with other contestants. The rubbish stuff probably just gets thrown away.

or maybe..... the judges take all the food and eat it off camera. (that would be funny)
Chronoscope
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Ten-Ten)
My guess is they'll probably eat it / try each others food. They'll probably take into account the judges feedback and what they thought about it so they can imorove their own bakes in the future
Ten-Ten
Rep:
?
Makes sense
(Original post by Chronoscope)
My guess is they'll probably eat it / try each others food. They'll probably take into account the judges feedback and what they thought about it so they can imorove their own bakes in the future
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (155)
17.59%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (76)
8.63%
No I am happy with my course choice (523)
59.36%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (127)
14.42%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed