^ that's where it would go :rofl:
Original post by Leviathan1611
imagine having a kid like this ^
oh i did it a few hrs ago now
Original post by Leviathan1611
nooooo, don't report him!😂😭
Reply 262
Original post by SlipperyWizard
Sorry in advance if this gets too long, currently 1am in the morning & my brain won’t shut off, so here we go I guess; I’m a 15 year old British Muslim born in Sheffield, my late mother was also a Muslim, born in Lahore, Pakistan, unfortunately she passed away when I was 13. My father was an atheist, but converted to Islam to be with my mother, unfortunately he too died when I was 8 years old, fighting in Afghanistan (operation Herrick) he was one of the many Royal Marines sent there for Aid, I now live with my mothers side of the family, as nobody knows anything about my dads side of the family and nobody’s ever met my dads parents or siblings if he even has any 🤷*♂️, What I really wanted to say today was that, I’ve been through hell for most of my life , moving from here to there, getting involved with drugs, alcohol & gangs, but not so long ago my cousin & her husband took me in (which I highly appreciate) and moved to Manchester, I’ve had a lot of time to think & ultimately, I started wondering if Islam is really what I believe in and what my parents would think if i decided otherwise, but I’ve decided that, really, it’s my life & i want to live it to its fullest and believe what I have faith in, I’ve read a lot about Christianity, I secretly went to church to see what it’s like, I cannot express in words what I felt the first time I prayed to god in church, i suddenly felt a strong bond, almost like a connection. From that moment onwards I knew I wanted to be a Christian, it all just makes sense to me, and I believe Jesus Christ guided me to him, and showed me the light. Now this all may sound very wonderful and glorious, but now the only problem I face is telling my auntie and my cousin, which are all very very religious Muslims, and always tell me stuff like ‘when you grow up we will take you to umra, then we will move back to our home country (Pakistan)’ I always get uncomfortable and anxious when they say that, as frankly I really do not want to move to Pakistan, like ever, I was born on British soil & I hope to die on british soil, but I just don’t have enough courage to say that to them, never mind tell them that I no longer want to follow Islam, I couldn’t bare to think what their reaction would be 😬 I honestly don’t know what to do ... don’t know if this would help but I’m thinking of joining the royal marine commandos as soon as I turn 18, I’m already physically fit & my mind has been through enough to have the ‘state of mind’, I tried talking to my cousin about this and she Freaked out, saying stuff like she will never let me end up like my farther, and that if I am going to join she will never let me join the British armed forces, she will only let me join the Pakistani armed forces, why on earth would I spend all my life in britain, then decide to fight for a completely different country ? That makes

no sense to me. If anyone has any advice it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Thomas.

Heey!

I think that this is great, the fact that God called you and you answered. :smile: Your situation is really difficult, that’s true and I can only give you one piece of advice: pray. Ask God for answers and He’ll surely give them to you because He has a wonderful plan for you.

Anyway, I’ll be praying for you, too! :smile: I’m sire things will turn out just fine! :smile:
Original post by -Quava-
black bin.jpg
^ that's where it would go :rofl:

haha lol. all that hard work down the drain.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Exodus591
oh i did it a few hrs ago now

I knew it was too late, but I still wanted to say it
@-Quava-, @syrup!, @Sandhu11: it's a forum rule to post in English or provide translations. Please either write in English or go to the International Lounge.
Yeah I got told dw :lol:
Original post by Tootles
@-Quava-, @syrup!, @Sandhu11: it's a forum rule to post in English or provide translations. Please either write in English or go to the International Lounge.
Original post by Exodus591
i live near manchester, meet up with me i know a few molvi that are genuinely good people and aren't too pushy. ill ask them to introduce u to islam. do not become a christian stay with islam i promise you it is a much better choice. go to pakistan but do not join their army stick to british armed forces instead.also you could try and find good molvi that can teach you and stuff in manchester

I’d rather not meet up with a sketchy dude telling me to meet up with him, thanks for the reply tho 😅😁
i didnt mean to come across as sketchy but np
I’d rather not meet up with a sketchy dude telling me to meet up with him, thanks for the reply tho 😅😁
Whoops only saw this now plant man 😂
Thought you ignored me like you usually do
It is clear we are just repeating ourselves here so no point in wasting our time anymore. I'm going to try and only put effort into debates where the other is willing to accept my viewpoint as well from now on. (Not that you don't of course :wink: )
Surprised you actually reply to my poorly put together sentences, English wasn't my first language whoops

btw
Only reason I find the nickname Zayn weird is because that's what we call my sister, so I get confused as to who you are referring to sometimes strangely enough.
Love the effort you put into finding a nickname for me though plant man

Just saying though
You are clearly convinced by your beliefs as I am with mine so these debates aren't going anywhere. Just a waste of precious time.

Original post by Plantagenet Crown
What is it with Manchester recently?

No, it isn't the same god and I have provided more than enough theological evidence proving this. It's not my problem you don't want to accept it. The Quran's own theology proves the gods are different as Allah demands and expects different things than Yahweh, as well as the paths to heaven being very different. They're different deities, whether you like it or not.

You said Christianity contained the same as Islam before it was corrupted, yet that simply isn't true. The Old Testament has never contained all the same doctrine as Islam which then later vanished. That's something you've completely invented.

Not maybe, you definitely misinterpreted, Zayn. Of course I can blame you, I at no point gave you any wrong impression, it was you who decided to quote me and bring up something that hadn't even occurred in that discussion. The fault was yours and yours alone.

Yes, it does. It says man is made from clay. We're not made from clay, ergo the Quran is wrong and Islam is false. And I provided a small selection of other demonstrably incorrect passages. The Quran wasn't authored by an all-knowing deity, deal with it.

No, this whole punishment thing merely reinforces the contradictions surrounding the concept of Allah. If he needs nothing and is not affected by anything we do, then why would he feel the need to punish? You'd only punish if you can get offended and if you feel you've been slighted, damaged and attacked in some way, which you would say is impossible for Allah. And an infinite punishment is not appropriate for a finite crime, making Allah's actions the epitome of injustice.

This life isn't a test, it is logically impossible for an all-knowing being to conduct tests, once again highlighting a fatal flaw in the concept of Allah and proving he doesn't exist.

Exactly, it's logically impossible.

Then it isn't a test, simple. You can't change the definition of words to suit your argument. A test is inherently dependent on the examiner not knowing the outcome ahead of time.

As explained, as Allah knows all actions in advance, it is impossible to prove anything to him, as proving yourself implies you were able to change or behave in a way that was surprising or unexpected to him. This isn't possible. Moreover, I would have words to say to Allah for whatever reason he chose to throw me into hell. You seriously think anyone would gladly accept walking into eternal torture and pain just because they think they had a fair chance to prove themselves? You're deluded if you think so.

And as mentioned, it is impossible for an all-knowing god to conduct tests, which is another doctrinal flaw that proves Allah doesn't exist.

No evidence for any of this. And how exactly is the Earth "heaven" for the millions or billions of non-Muslims who live in utter poverty and destitution?

A command you don't seem to be obeying :wink:

You can say it sounds like something I'd say all you like, but unless you can prove it then we must accept your memory has failed you or you're lying. I know myself better than you ever will and it does not in fact sound like something I'd say.

Wrong. The Quran contains passages saying that Allah sets seals on people's hearts, clearly suggesting he is directly responsible for people not being able to convert. Any good or lack thereof in me has been placed there directly by Allah, so it again all stems from him and his decisions.

Nope, you shortened a name and added my sex, nothing at all creative about that, Zayn :smile:
If I'm being honest I didn't read all it all but do what makes you happy I notice in Pakistani culture community approval is such a big thing (needs to be changed ) the community and your family isn't with you when you have these thoughts. Research into Islam show them how ito wrong. You're lucky you're a boy especially in Pakistani culture. There are things called apostasy laws be careful read into it family doesn't mean they love you they can very well kill you. Wait till you're legally an adult (connect with your father's side too) uno Thomas was an apostle of Christ? Maybe it was predestined haha. I left the Christian church tho I considered the people I went with family because there was false teachings. Read the bible cover to cover cause even christ says it's a narrow way. And Yah isn't like allah he wants quality not quantity. Good luck on your journey to following Yahsua
Sorry in advance if this gets too long, currently 1am in the morning & my brain won’t shut off, so here we go I guess; I’m a 15 year old British Muslim born in Sheffield, my late mother was also a Muslim, born in Lahore, Pakistan, unfortunately she passed away when I was 13. My father was an atheist, but converted to Islam to be with my mother, unfortunately he too died when I was 8 years old, fighting in Afghanistan (operation Herrick) he was one of the many Royal Marines sent there for Aid, I now live with my mothers side of the family, as nobody knows anything about my dads side of the family and nobody’s ever met my dads parents or siblings if he even has any 🤷*♂️, What I really wanted to say today was that, I’ve been through hell for most of my life , moving from here to there, getting involved with drugs, alcohol & gangs, but not so long ago my cousin & her husband took me in (which I highly appreciate) and moved to Manchester, I’ve had a lot of time to think & ultimately, I started wondering if Islam is really what I believe in and what my parents would think if i decided otherwise, but I’ve decided that, really, it’s my life & i want to live it to its fullest and believe what I have faith in, I’ve read a lot about Christianity, I secretly went to church to see what it’s like, I cannot express in words what I felt the first time I prayed to god in church, i suddenly felt a strong bond, almost like a connection. From that moment onwards I knew I wanted to be a Christian, it all just makes sense to me, and I believe Jesus Christ guided me to him, and showed me the light. Now this all may sound very wonderful and glorious, but now the only problem I face is telling my auntie and my cousin, which are all very very religious Muslims, and always tell me stuff like ‘when you grow up we will take you to umra, then we will move back to our home country (Pakistan)’ I always get uncomfortable and anxious when they say that, as frankly I really do not want to move to Pakistan, like ever, I was born on British soil & I hope to die on british soil, but I just don’t have enough courage to say that to them, never mind tell them that I no longer want to follow Islam, I couldn’t bare to think what their reaction would be 😬 I honestly don’t know what to do ... don’t know if this would help but I’m thinking of joining the royal marine commandos as soon as I turn 18, I’m already physically fit & my mind has been through enough to have the ‘state of mind’, I tried talking to my cousin about this and she Freaked out, saying stuff like she will never let me end up like my farther, and that if I am going to join she will never let me join the British armed forces, she will only let me join the Pakistani armed forces, why on earth would I spend all my life in britain, then decide to fight for a completely different country ? That makes

no sense to me. If anyone has any advice it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Thomas.
I became a Christian when I was 16. Jesus was the only one who came and saved me from suicide. Jesus is the one true God, which is why you felt so great when you went to church! He is real and is calling you into a relationship with Him. Jesus is worth the risk and will not let you down. Don’t let anyone talk you out of it :smile:

Quick Reply