How to be a cold hearted person Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I'm honestly so fed up with people. Friends, significant others, family. I always try and understand people and be kind and be there for people, but people either take advantage or throw you to the side as if you're nothing. Sorry for the rant. I would like to know how to become more cold with people, or at least more numb to things.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
cut them out from your life and make better friends. best way to be toxic. thats what i did. best decision ever
SlipperyWizard
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Firstly, let them know how you feel. If they carry on, start refusing to do stuff for them, start treating them differently, no more second or third chances, make that clear to them, you have to let them know that they can no longer walk over you, lets be honest, it’s easier said than done, but you’ve gotta start somewhere, try taking baby steps.
Oxford Mum
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I had to cut my parents, brother, best friend and ex husband out of my life. It was a struggle as I had two kids and cancer but I never regretted it. I now have two great kids, and wonderful colleagues and friends. Just don’t become like them, as this will make you disliked and you seem like a nice person. Be open to new friendships and you can start a new and better life
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (160)
17.66%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (78)
8.61%
No I am happy with my course choice (540)
59.6%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (128)
14.13%

Watched Threads