Condom problems during intercourse? Watch

zootdealer
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
So I've just started having sex recently and everything is fine until I try intercourse with a condom on. It seems like the base of the condom stays firmly around my penis, but the rest moves around slightly and once it all fills up with precum I lose feeling as the condom slides over my penis which makes me lose my erection right inside the vagina..

Why is this happening and what do I do to fix it as it has happened every single time I tried intercourse?
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by zootdealer)
So I've just started having sex recently and everything is fine until I try intercourse with a condom on. It seems like the base of the condom stays firmly around my penis, but the rest moves around slightly and once it all fills up with precum I lose feeling as the condom slides over my penis which makes me lose my erection right inside the vagina..

Why is this happening and what do I do to fix it as it has happened every single time I tried intercourse?
Maybe try a smaller size condom as it sounds like it could be a bit on the big side. You could also try different types of condom.
Apachecow
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
"fills up with pre-***"? Are you sure you're not actually ejaculating and losing your erection?
zootdealer
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by Apachecow)
"fills up with pre-***"? Are you sure you're not actually ejaculating and losing your erection?
No unless I somehow manage to ejaculate without an orgasm only while having intercourse
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (132)
18.83%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (70)
9.99%
No I am happy with my course choice (400)
57.06%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (99)
14.12%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed