lost my virginity on holiday Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
just got back from kavos and i lost virginity to a guy in
holiday. we were chatting/making out for two day’s prior and then we slept together. it was a great first time and he was a really nice person. but now i feel weirdly attached??? like ik i’ll never see him again and it’s weird because though he was my first he was actually really nice and a great person. but saying that i kmow i was his rebound because he’d just broken up with a very long term girlfriend. i guess what i’m saying is how do i move on? thanks
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
just got back from kavos and i lost virginity to a guy in
holiday. we were chatting/making out for two day’s prior and then we slept together. it was a great first time and he was a really nice person. but now i feel weirdly attached??? like ik i’ll never see him again and it’s weird because though he was my first he was actually really nice and a great person. but saying that i kmow i was his rebound because he’d just broken up with a very long term girlfriend. i guess what i’m saying is how do i move on? thanks
You chose to have casual sex and you enjoyed it and lost your virginity. That's fine but realistically don't expect anything more now. Of course you would feel attached because the guy was nice and was your first. There was no commitment so you should really move on with good memories. Lots of people have rubbish virginity experience stories.
YaliaV
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
You don’t know what he was like because you knew him for 5 minutes. You probably only feel attached because he was your first and it was a nice holiday dalliance/romance. The feelings will probably fade in a short space of time.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #1
thank you, i think i’ve just got to reasses the whole
situation and realise it was casual! just a bit weird aha! ty
(Original post by mgi)
You chose to have casual sex and you enjoyed it and lost your virginity. That's fine but realistically don't expect anything more now. Of course you would feel attached because the guy was nice and was your first. There was no commitment so you should really move on with good memories. Lots of people have rubbish virginity experience stories.
Anonymous #1
let’s hope! thank you
(Original post by YaliaV)
You don’t know what he was like because you knew him for 5 minutes. You probably only feel attached because he was your first and it was a nice holiday dalliance/romance. The feelings will probably fade in a short space of time.
YaliaV
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
let’s hope! thank you
You’ll be fine. It was a nice way to lose your virginity and you can let yourself enjoy the feelings of excitement and the brief attachment. You’ll find real love before long.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
mgi
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
thank you, i think i’ve just got to reasses the whole
situation and realise it was casual! just a bit weird aha! ty
Yes. True. You will be fine. The guy had some experience and was respectful to you.
Anonymous #1
that’s exactly what i wanted to hear thank you so so much also it was a reallyyyy nice way so yay, especially considering most people saying their first times were awful i’m pretty pleased
(Original post by YaliaV)
You’ll be fine. It was a nice way to lose your virginity and you can let yourself enjoy the feelings of excitement and the brief attachment. You’ll find real love before long.
Anonymous #1
yeah he definitely was and i’ll always be grateful for that ty!
(Original post by mgi)
Yes. True. You will be fine. The guy had some experience and was respectful to you.
woof1012
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I think sometimes a lot of emphasis can be placed on losing your virginity which can make you feel a bit weird about it after! As a person I am very "oh these things don't matter", like I couldn't have been more blasé or casual about my first time. But even I still felt a bit weird and attached afterwards!

The most important thing is that you had fun! Treat it how it is, a casual and positive experience. Many people lose their virginity and regret it terribly, sounds like you're definitely not in that boat which is great the feelings of attachment will subside and you'll be able to look back fondly on this experience and treat it for what it was. Casual, consensual, happy fun!
karl pilkington
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Did you use a condom?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
thank you so so much for your response that was unbelievably helpful and has definitely put things into perspective! i think it will take a bit of time but soon i’m
pretty sure i will just look back at it fondly! thank you
(Original post by woof1012)
I think sometimes a lot of emphasis can be placed on losing your virginity which can make you feel a bit weird about it after! As a person I am very "oh these things don't matter", like I couldn't have been more blasé or casual about my first time. But even I still felt a bit weird and attached afterwards!

The most important thing is that you had fun! Treat it how it is, a casual and positive experience. Many people lose their virginity and regret it terribly, sounds like you're definitely not in that boat which is great the feelings of attachment will subside and you'll be able to look back fondly on this experience and treat it for what it was. Casual, consensual, happy fun!
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
i did hahah safety first !
(Original post by karl pilkington)
Did you use a condom?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (133)
18.71%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (72)
10.13%
No I am happy with my course choice (405)
56.96%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (101)
14.21%

Watched Threads