Jobs that pay weekly? Watch

unknowntsr
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Hello every1

V simple question: I have a good retail job for the summer but unfortunately it pays monthly which is not helpful bc I’m broke right now.

If ppl could share jobs they have/ recommend any that have weekly paydays that would be great! (I’m aware most jobs that pay weekly tend to be smaller local businesses however)

FYI I live in London
10yearslate
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Bar work, particularly brewery owned pubs rather than chain hotels and restaurants tend to pay weekly. Chef and KP jobs also tend to pay weekly.

Edit: as you live in London which is awash with Fuller's owned pubs, you might do well to have a look on their recruitment website. you can narrow it down by region so it only shows you jobs in your area.

https://apply.fullers.co.uk/
Last edited by 10yearslate; 5 days ago
Edminzodo
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Iceland (the supermarket) pay weekly.
MonsoonFlower
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by unknowntsr)
Hello every1

V simple question: I have a good retail job for the summer but unfortunately it pays monthly which is not helpful bc I’m broke right now.

If ppl could share jobs they have/ recommend any that have weekly paydays that would be great! (I’m aware most jobs that pay weekly tend to be smaller local businesses however)

FYI I live in London
It's quite rare to find jobs that pay weekly, however saying from personal experience care assistant jobs, childcare and hospitality (takeaways, bars and restaurants) tend to pay through this method.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (132)
18.67%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (72)
10.18%
No I am happy with my course choice (402)
56.86%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (101)
14.29%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed