Getting paranoid Watch

Anonymous #1
#1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
#1
I had unprotected sex last weekend, and before there are any judgements, I was high and a bit drunk. The guy came in me without asking me or my permission, knowing I wasn't on any contraception. He said he was going to pull out before he was even close.I didn't yell at him or anything because I'm wondering if there's even a chance I could be pregnant. I don't want to get stressed or mad if I'm not.I'm more disgusted and annoyed at myself for being an idiot. I've only been seeing him for a month. Anxiety is starting to take over, he called last night to see if I was free for a date this weekend, but I lied and just told him I'm away till next week.
0
reply
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
#2
Report 1 week ago
#2
Yes, there is definitely a chance you could be pregnant. I recommend getting tested as soon as possible
1
reply
random_matt
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
#3
Report 1 week ago
#3
That's not the only thing to be worried about. Wait six weeks I think then have a STD blood test.
1
reply
Xarao
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
#4
Report 1 week ago
#4
(Original post by Anonymous)
I had unprotected sex last weekend, and before there are any judgements, I was high and a bit drunk. The guy came in me without asking me or my permission, knowing I wasn't on any contraception. He said he was going to pull out before he was even close.I didn't yell at him or anything because I'm wondering if there's even a chance I could be pregnant. I don't want to get stressed or mad if I'm not.I'm more disgusted and annoyed at myself for being an idiot. I've only been seeing him for a month. Anxiety is starting to take over, he called last night to see if I was free for a date this weekend, but I lied and just told him I'm away till next week.
Seeing as you don't know, that's how people get pregnant in today's age.
0
reply
FakeNewsEditor
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
#5
Report 1 week ago
#5
I think there's a 20% chance of getting pregnant. So 80% chance you aren't. Something like that, assuming you both are equally fertile (not a guarantee).

So you're likely not but check it out. 20% is not a low probability.
0
reply
xoxAngel_Kxox
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
#6
Report 1 week ago
#6
You're asking if there's a chance if you're pregnant when someone shot sperm in you with no protection. This is kinda what people do when they're trying to get pregnant, you know.

You really should have taken the morning after pill. There are some pills that are somewhat effective for up to five days (though the sooner you take it, the better) but as that time has now passed, all you can really do is keep your fingers crossed.

Also, I recommend that if you're prone to sleeping with people while you're drunk or high, get yourself on the pill or some other form of contraception. It won't protect you against STDs but can at the very least stop you from getting pregnant.

You can't blame the guy. It's easier said than done to pull out at the best of times, particularly if he's drunk too - and there's a still a risk of pregnancy in certain cases from pre-ejaculate, so even the pull-out method is far from perfect and should be avoided.
0
reply
Msbrownie.xo
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
#7
Report 1 week ago
#7
damn
0
reply
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Reply
new posts
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (160)
17.66%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (78)
8.61%
No I am happy with my course choice (540)
59.6%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (128)
14.13%

Watched Threads

View All